n. 他一字不差地復述了您說的話. He repeated what you said word for word
v. 你若預先通知我, 我就能給您準備好了. If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you
供您參考 FYI for your information
促請您詢價 solicit your inquiry
信用證本來是可以的。但您知道,利率時刻都在變化,不能保證我們… A letter of credit should have been all right. But as you know, interest rates are changing from minute to minute. And we can not be assured that …
v. 先生, 您還要別的嗎? Is that all that you require, sir?
n. 先生, 是您按鈴叫人嗎?'女服務員問道. Did you ring, sir?' asked the stewardess. `
prep. 先生, 若您允許, 我想發言. With your permission, sir, I'd like to speak
n. 公司讓我給您退款. I have been instructed by the company to offer you a refund
您在總結問題時也提到孩子,這對我來說有着特別的意義。 It meant a lot to me that you ended this episode on the same note.
納稅人:您好!我想嚮您咨詢一個問題? Taxpayer: hello, I am from an equity joint venture, may I ask you a question about business tax?
一有消息,我會馬上通知您。 I'll call you al soon as I hear anything.
您擋着通道,空中小姐推着飲料車無法通過。 You is blocking the aisle and the stewardess can not get past with the drinks trolley.
您擋着通道,空中小姐推着飲料車無法通過。 You are blocking the aisle and the stewardess can not get past with the drinks trolley.
如果可能的話,您可以給我安排靠過道的座位嗎? Can I take the seat by the aisle, if possible?
您的座位是2-c,是一個靠過道的座位。 Your seat is 2-C.It's an aisle seat.
如果您覺得很不舒服,記得您前座的椅背上有個嘔吐袋。 If you feel ill, remember there's an airsickness bag in the back of the seat in front of you.
您有經營工廠所必需的資歷嗎? Do you have the qualifications necessary to run a factory?
喂!我是大陸航空公司,您是林先生嗎? Hello. I am calling from intercontinental airlines. Is this Mr. Lin?
喂!我是大陸航空公司,您是林先生嗎? Hello. I am calling from intercontinental airlines. be this Mr. Lin?
我可以給您訂星期六上午9點30分美國航空公司144班機的機票。 I can book you on american airlines flight 144 at 9: 30 Saturday.
您可以搭乘華航班機到洛杉磯。 You can fly China Airlines to Los Angeles.
藍天航空公司訂座部,能否為您效勞? Bluesky airlines, Reservations. May I help you?
大陸航空公司,我能為您服務嗎? Intercontinental airlines, may I help you?
感謝您光顧瑞士民航。 Thank you for calling Swiss Airlines.
聯合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.
我可以給您訂星期六上午9點30分美國航空公司144班機的機票。 I can book you on american airlines flight144 at9:30 Saturday.
您有一些25分的硬幣嗎? Have you got some quarters?
您要搭哪一傢航空公司的飛機? What airline are you going to fly with?
您坐哪傢航空公司的飛機。 What airline is you flying?
您坐哪傢航空公司的飛機? What airline are you flying?
因此,請您聆聽一下這鐘樓樂隊的奏鳴,想象一下在整個音響之上彌散開來的五十萬人的悄聲細語、塞納河永無盡期的哀訴、風聲沒完沒了的嘆息、天邊山丘上宛如巨大管風琴木殼的四大森林那遙遠而低沉的四重奏; Lend an ear, then,to this concert of bell towers; spread over all the murmur of half a million men, the eternal plaint of the river, the infinite breathings of the wind, the grave and distant quartette of the four forests arranged upon the hills, on the horizon,like immense stacks of organ pipes;
店:您要哪一類手錶:機械手錶,還是石英手錶? What kind of watch do you mechanical watches, or quartz watches?
“您知道,先生,人們對死人有種種看法。 'You know, sir, people get queer ideas about the departed.
我嚮您推薦魚香肉絲、宮保雞丁、回鍋肉和豆瓣鯽魚。 I would recommend the Shredded Pork with Garlic Sauce, the Sauted Chicken Cubes with Chili and Peanuts, Twice-Cooked Pork Slices and the Crucian Carp with Chili Bean Sauce.
我可不可以建議您點鯽魚湯。 May I suggest a golden carp soup?
您學得挺快呀。 You learn very quickly.
列車員:我給您拿一床棉被和一件大衣來。 I'll fetch you a quilt and a overcoat.
等天空一發出信號,因為那是太陽發出的信號,您便可以看見萬千座教堂一齊顫抖起來。 Behold, at a signal given from heaven, for it is the sun which gives it, all those churches quiver simultaneously.
那位妻子拉着丈夫的手立刻鬆開了,她的頭垂下來,那男人的嘴唇開始顫抖,他靠近售票口又問了一遍,“您剛纔說多少錢?” The man's wife let go of his hand, her head dropped, the man's lip began to quiver. The father leaned a little closer and asked, " How much did you say?"
那人顯然知道這是怎麽回事,他沒有乞求施捨,但是卻很感激有人在他絶望、心碎、尷尬的時候給予的幫助,他直視我父親的眼睛,雙手握住父親的手,那20美元鈔票緊緊地握在當中。他的嘴唇顫抖,一顆淚珠滑落他的臉頰。他回答說:“謝謝,謝謝您,先生。 The man knew what was going on. He wasn't begging for a handout but certainly appreciated the help in a desperate, heartbreaking, embarrassing situation. He looked straight into my dad's eyes, took my dad's hand in both of his, squeezed tightly onto the $ 20 bill, and with his lip quivering and a tear streaming down his cheek, he replied, “ Thank you, thank you, sir.