Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  向您献花聊表谢忱.   for your kindness
  •   听吩咐;随时供使用   at your service
  •   咱们签上`爱戴的学生'吧.   Let's `sign our`selves `Your affectionate students'.
  • n.  在座位前方的袋子里有安全措施须知(如在飞机上).   You will find information about safety procedures in the pocket in front of you, eg on an aircraft
  •   夫人您(直接称呼)   your ladyship
  • n.  妈妈, 您好吗?   How are you, Mother?
  • adj.  对不起, 的意见我不能同意.   I'm sorry, but I don't share your opinion
  • n.  对不起, 我冒犯了, 但决不是有意的.   I'm sorry I offended you; it wasn't my intention
  • v.  对不起, 让您久等了.   I'm sorry to keep you waiting
  • v.  对不起, 让您久等了.   I'm sorry to have kept you waiting
  • n.  对不起冒昧问一下, 戴的是不是我的帽子? 2 (idm 习语) excuse/pardon my French => French.   Pardon my asking, but isn't that my hat you're wearing?
  • n.  对於令夫人之去世, 谨向表示最深切的慰问.   You have my deepest sympathies on the death of your wife
  • n.  小姐, 您有什麽事?   Can I help you, ma'am?
  • n.  小姐, 您有什麽事?   Can I help you, madam?
  • n.  小姐, 胸围的尺寸是多少?   What is your bust size, madam?
  • adj.  很抱歉, 拨错电话号码了.   I'm afraid you've got the wrong number, ie on the telephone