啦啦队长伸出手臂做成t形;杂技演员们形成一座金字塔 Holding out his arms, the cheerleader formed a T. The acrobats formed a pyramid.
我们堵住车厢内的通道啦,其他乘客都上不了车了。 We're blocking the aisle and other passengers can hardly get on the trolley-bus.
“你怎么啦,我最亲爱的父亲! "What ails you, my dearest father?
你怎么啦?; What ails you?
我打中了,我的球拍框碰到球啦。 I didn't miss it. The frame of my racket touched it.
啊,好啦,一样白米养百样人嘛。 Ah, well, it takes all kinds!
啊,好啦,没什么。 Ah well, never mind.
“吉蒂,现在你可以放心大胆地咳嗽啦,”班纳特先生一面说,一面走出房间,原来他看到太太那样得意忘形,不免觉得有些厌恶。 "Now, Kitty, you may cough as much as you chuse," said Mr. Bennet; and, as he spoke, he left the room, fatigued with the raptures of his wife."
哎呀,多气人,我又丢雨伞啦! Oh, how aggravating! I've lost my umbrella again!
牛车嘎啦嘎啦地过去了。 The ox-cart rattled away.
冰雹霹雳啪啦地落在屋顶上。 The hail rattled on the roof.
锚立刻抛下去了,铁链哗啦啦一阵响声过去。 The anchor was instantly dropped, and the chain ran rattling through the port-hole.
您说得好极啦。 It sounds really nice.
他想起来了,就嚷道:“我知道啦!” "Now I know!" he exclaimed, recollecting himself.
欢呼一小队啦啦队员齐声喊的短促、反复的音韵或短语 A short, rehearsed jingle or phrase, shouted in unison by a squad of cheerleaders.
别再发出那种可怕的叫声啦。 don't repeat that horrid noise;
电阻器已经被涂上涂料啦。 The resistors have been doped.
哎呀,不要这样死要面子啦,告诉我真心话吧! Oh, don't be so respectable! Tell me what you really feel.
他们各自的学生组成了啦啦队。 Their respective pupils formed cheering squads.
“有人受重伤啦。”巴德说。随后,雷克斯瞥见两个少女像野猫似的正在搏斗着。 "Somebody's catching a packet." Bud said and Rex caught a glimpse of two girls fighting each other like wild cats.
比如,徐州那个闹事的头头“本事”可大啦,实际上是他在那个地方专政。 Take for instance that ringleader in Xuzhou who has been creating disturbances. He is so "capable" that he exercises a virtual dictatorship over the place.
正像每个美国男孩儿都想成为美式足球场上的四分卫一样,每个女孩儿也都渴望在怀有恶意的真实竞争中,成为啦啦队队长。 Just as every American boy yearns to be a football quarter- back, so girls yearn to head the cheerleading squad,amidst vicious real-life rivalry.
凯蒂小姐把《救世盔》的书皮子撕下来啦,希刺克厉夫使劲踩《走向毁灭的广阔道路》的第一部分! Miss Cathy's riven th' back off `Th' Helmet uh Salvation, un' Heathcliff's pawsed his fit intuh t' first part uh `T' Brooad Way to Destruction!'
女士:等你过了头两个十字路口,就向左拐,你就到了希尔赛德路啦。 When you've passed the first two cross-roads, just to the left, and you'll be on Hillside Road.
屋顶哗啦一声垮下来。 The roof crashed in.
这已是假日推荐价啦。 Actually this is holiday promotion price.
父亲回到家里看到一家人狂乱得团团转时,问道:“怎么回啦?” When my father came home and saw the family rushing around madly he asked, “What’s the big deal?”
风吹得树叶哗啦哗啦地响。 The leaves rustled in the wind.
“求您了,先生,我必须现在把麻袋卖掉——求您啦。” “Please, Mister. I have to sell the sacks now -- please.”
我一步也不再动啦。 I'll not wag an ace further.
你那些挖苦人的话我已经受不了啦。我走。 That does it ! I have had enough of your sarcasm . I am leaving.
你那些挖苦人的话我已经受不了啦。我走。 That does it! I've had enough of your sarcasm. I'm leaving.