Chinese English Sentence:
  • e时代需要怎样的员工?
    Employees needed for the e-era
  • 回答可能是亚拉巴马州或者是梅森一迪克森线以南的什地方。
    The answer will probably be Alabama or somewhere south of the Mason - Dixon line.
  • 看来,这种羞耻观念根深蒂固,不除去它,没有什神奇药丸能抹去韩国的耻辱。
    Until that stigma is removed, no magic pill will erase Korea' s shame.
  • 为什他们的名字从名单中删去了?
    Why have their names been erased from the list?
  • 有许多学者似乎生活于不同的时代里,相距多年,然而他们思想的方法和他们的情感却那相似,使人在一本书里读到他们的文字时,好象看见自己的肖像一样。
    Scholars seem to have lived in different ages, separated by centuries, and yet their modes of thinking and feeling were so akin that their coming together across the pages of a book was like a person finding his own image.
  • 因此,看起来政治家们取得了胜利。我惟一的想法是,他们为此付出了惨重的代价,未免得不偿失。世界上其他任何一个国家的政治家之间的分歧都没有这里的政治家之间的分歧那大,那公开。
    So it looks as it the politicians have won. My only point is that it has been a Pyrrhic victory. In no country in the world are politicians held in greater or more open division than they are here.
  • “那个护士说我什也不能做的原因是我不相信自己”她说,“突然,我下定决心,树立信心我能不靠任何帮助走下过道。”
    “The nurse commented that the reason I couldn't do anything was because I didn't believe I could,” she says. “Suddenly, I was determined. I wanted to believe I cou ld walk down the aisle unaided.”
  • 你喜欢什样的座位,是靠窗的还是靠通道的?
    Which seat do you prefer, a window seat or an aisle seat?
  • 一点进出口,就能实现翻两番呀?
    How can we quadruple the GNP with such meagre imports and exports?
  • “那,就该把这一切闹个底朝天!”约翰·弗罗洛接着说。
    “Very good,” returned Jehan Frollo, “we’ll quadruple the devil for them.
  • 如果实现了翻两番,那时会是个什样的政治局面?
    What will the political situation be like once we have quadrupled the GNP?
  • 在我们这个国家,人们根本不懂佛教是怎回事,只是把它看成一种离奇的东西、好像一种过时的宗教。
    Buddhism in this country is not really understood; it's regarded as sort of quaint, it seems to be an old-fashioned religion.
  • 可怜的朱庇特惊慌失措,魂不附体,涂满脂粉的红脸蛋煞白,丢下霹雳,拿下头盔,频频鞠躬,战战兢兢,口里呐呐道:“红衣主教大人……御使们……弗朗德勒的玛格丽特公主……”语无伦次,连他自己都不知道说什
    Poor Jupiter, quaking, bewildered, pale beneath his rouge, dropped his thunder-bolt and took his helmet in his hand; then bowing and trembling: “His Eminence,” he stammered, “the Ambassadors—Madame Marguerite of Flanders—” he could get no farther.
  • 你的最高学历是什
    And your highest education qualification?
  • 你有什样的资格证明?
    What qualifications do you have?
  • 你有什样的资格条件?
    What qualifications have you get?
  • 你有什样的资格条件?
    What qualifications have you got?
  • 如果联航272航班于每天11:05进入某管制员的空域,那她每天一到那时间就会预计将看到那航班。
    If United flight 272 enters a controller's airspace at 11:05 every morning, she expects to see that aircraft show up at that time.
  • 这种不合逻辑的定罪,反映出所谓死刑可以慑止凶杀的论点是多脆弱。
    That illogical qualification shows how flimsy is the argument that capital punishment is a deterrent to murder.
  • 说明你有什资格条件、工作经历及意图等。
    State what qualifications, experience and intention you have.
  • 你从事会计工作的资格是什
    What are your qualifications for being an accountant?
  • 你取得过什执照或资格证书吗?
    Do you have any licenses or other special qualifications?
  • 你觉得自己有什资历从事百货商店工作?
    What qualifications do you have for department store work?
  • 安妮:这些委员应该具备什条件?
    Annie: What qualifications are required for these committee mem-bers?
  • 她自己为人也好,平日间待人接物,都很和蔼,没有一些儿气,她家里有许多祖上的遗产,呼奴使婢,坐着穿吃,真的什都不用忧虑,只有一件缺憾,就是她嫁了几年,还不曾生个儿子,总觉得美中不足,虽然旁人没因此就轻视了她。
    She herself treated others very well. In all her dealings with everyone, she was friendly and completely without airs. Her family had a great deal of inherited wealth, with servants and maids at their beck and call; no one had to work for a living. Truly no one had to worry about anything. There was only one thing of great regret; that is, after several years of marriage, she had not been able to beget a son. She had therefore felt something missed in the midst of plenty, although no one thought any less of her on account of this.
  • 如果指定的排序修饰符之间没有冲突,那这是所有结果集的缺省排序。
    If no conflicting sort qualifier is specified, this is the default sort order for all result sets.
  • 如果有超过一个的name或description元素在一个将要被保存的文档中发送,那在每个特定结构中仅第一个这样的元素可以无需具有xml:lang属性修饰符。
    If more than one name or description element is sent in a document being stored, only the first such element in a particular structure may be sent without a xml:lang attribute qualifier.
  • 我看她的儿子没有什了不起,他自高自大,装腔作势,活像个少爷。
    I don't think much of her son—he's so conceited, and as full of airs and graces as a young lord.
  • 我从未见过你姐姐,她总是那装腔作势吗?
    I have never met your sister before; does she always give herself such airs and graces?
  • 他并不真的那好-他只是装装样子罢了。
    He's not really that good – he's only giving himself airs.
  • 亚伯利机场询问台,有什事吗?
    Abilene Airport, Information. May I help you?
  • 假如他曾有过什不安的话,他们就会讲究实际了。
    If he had had any qualms,they would have been practical.