n. 他一字不差地复述了您说的话. He repeated what you said word for word
v. 你若预先通知我, 我就能给您准备好了. If you warn me in advance, I will have your order ready for you
供您参考 FYI for your information
促请您询价 solicit your inquiry
信用证本来是可以的。但您知道,利率时刻都在变化,不能保证我们… A letter of credit should have been all right. But as you know, interest rates are changing from minute to minute. And we can not be assured that …
v. 先生, 您还要别的吗? Is that all that you require, sir?
n. 先生, 是您按铃叫人吗?'女服务员问道. Did you ring, sir?' asked the stewardess. `
prep. 先生, 若您允许, 我想发言. With your permission, sir, I'd like to speak
n. 公司让我给您退款. I have been instructed by the company to offer you a refund
您在总结问题时也提到孩子,这对我来说有着特别的意义。 It meant a lot to me that you ended this episode on the same note.
纳税人:您好!我想向您咨询一个问题? Taxpayer: hello, I am from an equity joint venture, may I ask you a question about business tax?
一有消息,我会马上通知您。 I'll call you al soon as I hear anything.
您挡着通道,空中小姐推着饮料车无法通过。 You is blocking the aisle and the stewardess can not get past with the drinks trolley.
您挡着通道,空中小姐推着饮料车无法通过。 You are blocking the aisle and the stewardess can not get past with the drinks trolley.
如果可能的话,您可以给我安排靠过道的座位吗? Can I take the seat by the aisle, if possible?
您的座位是2-c,是一个靠过道的座位。 Your seat is 2-C.It's an aisle seat.
如果您觉得很不舒服,记得您前座的椅背上有个呕吐袋。 If you feel ill, remember there's an airsickness bag in the back of the seat in front of you.
您有经营工厂所必需的资历吗? Do you have the qualifications necessary to run a factory?
喂!我是大陆航空公司,您是林先生吗? Hello. I am calling from intercontinental airlines. Is this Mr. Lin?
喂!我是大陆航空公司,您是林先生吗? Hello. I am calling from intercontinental airlines. be this Mr. Lin?
我可以给您订星期六上午9点30分美国航空公司144班机的机票。 I can book you on american airlines flight 144 at 9: 30 Saturday.
您可以搭乘华航班机到洛杉矶。 You can fly China Airlines to Los Angeles.
蓝天航空公司订座部,能否为您效劳? Bluesky airlines, Reservations. May I help you?
大陆航空公司,我能为您服务吗? Intercontinental airlines, may I help you?
感谢您光顾瑞士民航。 Thank you for calling Swiss Airlines.
联合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.
我可以给您订星期六上午9点30分美国航空公司144班机的机票。 I can book you on american airlines flight144 at9:30 Saturday.
您有一些25分的硬币吗? Have you got some quarters?
您要搭哪一家航空公司的飞机? What airline are you going to fly with?
您坐哪家航空公司的飞机。 What airline is you flying?
您坐哪家航空公司的飞机? What airline are you flying?
因此,请您聆听一下这钟楼乐队的奏鸣,想象一下在整个音响之上弥散开来的五十万人的悄声细语、塞纳河永无尽期的哀诉、风声没完没了的叹息、天边山丘上宛如巨大管风琴木壳的四大森林那遥远而低沉的四重奏; Lend an ear, then,to this concert of bell towers; spread over all the murmur of half a million men, the eternal plaint of the river, the infinite breathings of the wind, the grave and distant quartette of the four forests arranged upon the hills, on the horizon,like immense stacks of organ pipes;
店:您要哪一类手表:机械手表,还是石英手表? What kind of watch do you mechanical watches, or quartz watches?
“您知道,先生,人们对死人有种种看法。 'You know, sir, people get queer ideas about the departed.
我向您推荐鱼香肉丝、宫保鸡丁、回锅肉和豆瓣鲫鱼。 I would recommend the Shredded Pork with Garlic Sauce, the Sauted Chicken Cubes with Chili and Peanuts, Twice-Cooked Pork Slices and the Crucian Carp with Chili Bean Sauce.
我可不可以建议您点鲫鱼汤。 May I suggest a golden carp soup?
您学得挺快呀。 You learn very quickly.
列车员:我给您拿一床棉被和一件大衣来。 I'll fetch you a quilt and a overcoat.
等天空一发出信号,因为那是太阳发出的信号,您便可以看见万千座教堂一齐颤抖起来。 Behold, at a signal given from heaven, for it is the sun which gives it, all those churches quiver simultaneously.
那位妻子拉着丈夫的手立刻松开了,她的头垂下来,那男人的嘴唇开始颤抖,他靠近售票口又问了一遍,“您刚才说多少钱?” The man's wife let go of his hand, her head dropped, the man's lip began to quiver. The father leaned a little closer and asked, " How much did you say?"
那人显然知道这是怎么回事,他没有乞求施舍,但是却很感激有人在他绝望、心碎、尴尬的时候给予的帮助,他直视我父亲的眼睛,双手握住父亲的手,那20美元钞票紧紧地握在当中。他的嘴唇颤抖,一颗泪珠滑落他的脸颊。他回答说:“谢谢,谢谢您,先生。 The man knew what was going on. He wasn't begging for a handout but certainly appreciated the help in a desperate, heartbreaking, embarrassing situation. He looked straight into my dad's eyes, took my dad's hand in both of his, squeezed tightly onto the $ 20 bill, and with his lip quivering and a tear streaming down his cheek, he replied, “ Thank you, thank you, sir.