啦啦隊長伸出手臂做成t形;雜技演員們形成一座金字塔 Holding out his arms, the cheerleader formed a T. The acrobats formed a pyramid.
我們堵住車廂內的通道啦,其他乘客都上不了車了。 We're blocking the aisle and other passengers can hardly get on the trolley-bus.
“你怎麽啦,我最親愛的父親! "What ails you, my dearest father?
你怎麽啦?; What ails you?
我打中了,我的球拍框碰到球啦。 I didn't miss it. The frame of my racket touched it.
啊,好啦,一樣白米養百樣人嘛。 Ah, well, it takes all kinds!
啊,好啦,沒什麽。 Ah well, never mind.
“吉蒂,現在你可以放心大膽地咳嗽啦,”班納特先生一面說,一面走出房間,原來他看到太太那樣得意忘形,不免覺得有些厭惡。 "Now, Kitty, you may cough as much as you chuse," said Mr. Bennet; and, as he spoke, he left the room, fatigued with the raptures of his wife."
哎呀,多氣人,我又丟雨傘啦! Oh, how aggravating! I've lost my umbrella again!
牛車嘎啦嘎啦地過去了。 The ox-cart rattled away.
冰雹霹靂啪啦地落在屋頂上。 The hail rattled on the roof.
錨立刻拋下去了,鐵鏈嘩啦啦一陣響聲過去。 The anchor was instantly dropped, and the chain ran rattling through the port-hole.
您說得好極啦。 It sounds really nice.
他想起來了,就嚷道:“我知道啦!” "Now I know!" he exclaimed, recollecting himself.
歡呼一小隊啦啦隊員齊聲喊的短促、反復的音韻或短語 A short, rehearsed jingle or phrase, shouted in unison by a squad of cheerleaders.
別再發出那種可怕的叫聲啦。 don't repeat that horrid noise;
電阻器已經被塗上塗料啦。 The resistors have been doped.
哎呀,不要這樣死要面子啦,告訴我真心話吧! Oh, don't be so respectable! Tell me what you really feel.
他們各自的學生組成了啦啦隊。 Their respective pupils formed cheering squads.
“有人受重傷啦。”巴德說。隨後,雷剋斯瞥見兩個少女像野貓似的正在搏鬥着。 "Somebody's catching a packet." Bud said and Rex caught a glimpse of two girls fighting each other like wild cats.
比如,徐州那個鬧事的頭頭“本事”可大啦,實際上是他在那個地方專政。 Take for instance that ringleader in Xuzhou who has been creating disturbances. He is so "capable" that he exercises a virtual dictatorship over the place.
正像每個美國男孩兒都想成為美式足球場上的四分衛一樣,每個女孩兒也都渴望在懷有惡意的真實競爭中,成為啦啦隊隊長。 Just as every American boy yearns to be a football quarter- back, so girls yearn to head the cheerleading squad,amidst vicious real-life rivalry.
凱蒂小姐把《救世盔》的書皮子撕下來啦,希刺剋厲夫使勁踩《走嚮毀滅的廣阔道路》的第一部分! Miss Cathy's riven th' back off `Th' Helmet uh Salvation, un' Heathcliff's pawsed his fit intuh t' first part uh `T' Brooad Way to Destruction!'
女士:等你過了頭兩個十字路口,就嚮左拐,你就到了希爾賽德路啦。 When you've passed the first two cross-roads, just to the left, and you'll be on Hillside Road.
屋頂嘩啦一聲垮下來。 The roof crashed in.
這已是假日推薦價啦。 Actually this is holiday promotion price.
父親回到傢裏看到一傢人狂亂得團團轉時,問道:“怎麽回啦?” When my father came home and saw the family rushing around madly he asked, “What’s the big deal?”
風吹得樹葉嘩啦嘩啦地響。 The leaves rustled in the wind.
“求您了,先生,我必須現在把麻袋賣掉——求您啦。” “Please, Mister. I have to sell the sacks now -- please.”
我一步也不再動啦。 I'll not wag an ace further.
你那些挖苦人的話我已經受不了啦。我走。 That does it ! I have had enough of your sarcasm . I am leaving.
你那些挖苦人的話我已經受不了啦。我走。 That does it! I've had enough of your sarcasm. I'm leaving.