Chinese English Sentence:
  • 图林根德国中部一历史地区,位于哈茨山脉南部,从一条由生有树木的低矮山脉组成的山岭图林根林山中穿过。该地区在公元6世纪入法兰克人手中并于11世纪成为神圣罗马帝国的一个公国
    A historical region of central Germany south of the Harz Mountains and crossed by the Thuringian Forest, a range of low, wooded mountains. The region fell to the Franks in the6th century a.d. and became a principality of the Holy Roman Empire in the11th century.
  • 他一直工作到太阳山。
    He worked and worked till the sun was setting.
  • 实「老有所为」这项政策方针,我们必须确保长者身心健康。
    To achieve our goal of providing a feeling of health and worthiness, we must ensure that the elderly are physically and mentally healthy.
  • 飞机坠落后的残骸
    the wreckage of the plane after the crash
  • 让我们假装是因船只失事而流在一个荒岛上。
    Let's make out that we are wrecked on a desert island.
  • 故态复萌,堕恢复到罪恶或错误上,尤指在宗教活动中
    To revert to sin or wrongdoing, especially in religious practice.
  • 当母亲感到过分劳累紧张时,哪怕是听到一点点令人生气的话或不妥之词,都会使她伤心得下泪来。
    While Mother was feeling so wrought, the slightest cross word or ill-judged remark could reduce her to tears.
  • 你听到它入水中的声音了吗?
    Did you hear it plop?
  • 责任落在我的身上。
    The responsibility fell upon me.
  • 北京击rb-57d飞机的战斗
    Operation of Downing RB-57D Aircraft over Beijing Area
  • 那村庄座在平静的山坳里.
    The village lay in a peaceful basin surrounded by hills.
  • 冰雹落在窗户上.
    Hailstones beat against the window.
  • 我们最後一场比赛可真把他们打得花流水.
    We really caned them in the last match.
  • 他们在角落里闲谈.
    in the corner.
  • 孩子们的鞋都堆在角里.
    The children's shoes were all clumped together in a corner.
  • 她所有的计划都空了.
    All her plans have come to nothing.
  • 我方有两架战斗机坠在敌方.
    Two of our fighters came down inside enemy lines.
  • 他原来经营自己的买卖, 现在不得已去当小职员, 可谓家道中了.
    Having to work as a clerk is a bit of a come-down after running his own business.
  • 那两个女孩子坐在角里说著悄悄话.
    The two girls sat in a corner exchanging confidences.
  • 我们在等候通知预定的下一步行程是否实.
    We are waiting for confirmation of our onward reservations, ie waiting to be told that our further travel bookings are still valid.
  • 是不是色情作品, 要看它有没有`诱人堕或伤风败俗的倾向'.
    Pornography is defined by its `tendency to deprave or corrupt'.
  • 你不能不告诉他一声就做那件事, 这不够光明磊.
    You can't do it without telling him; it just isn't cricket.
  • 这个大帝国开始衰了.
    The great empire began to crumble.
  • 幕落(演出结束).
    act ends.
  • 我们已後两分. Cf 参看 up 2.
    We're two goals down already, ie The other team has scored two goals and we have scored none.
  • 他的嘴巴角落破了。
    There are cracks at the corners of his mouth.
  • 提升和公司发展相关的技能。例如在对你和公司成功都至关重要的技术、质量或客服方式上都别后。
    Update your skills to be relevant to company initiatives. For example, don't lag behind in technology, quality or customer service approaches that are crucial to you and your company's success.
  • 价格已跌落。
    Price has declined.
  • 其实下午犯困并不是意味着你缺觉。大概在醒后八小时,身体的体温会出现小幅回,这会导致午餐之后昏昏沉沉的瞌睡,并且恰好这时你还想多做点事情,就更难集中注意力了。
    Just because you feel sleepy at some point in the afternoon doesn't actually mean you're sleep deprived. About eight hours after you wake up, the body's temperature dips a little, triggering that oh-so-annoying drowsiness after lunch and smack dab in the middle of your attempts to focus and get more done in the late afternoon.
  • 你比你想象的更容易睡多。从生理上来说,即便你强迫自己在晚上睡得更多,但其实身体并不需要这些额外的睡眠。(而且,睡眠充足并不意味着你的身体就不会有回的过程。这是一种天生的、生理的现象,主要受到生理节律而非前一晚睡得多少或者有没有缺觉的影响)。
    It's easier to over-sleep than you think. Biologically, the body doesn't necessarily need that extra sleep if you force yourself to sleep more at night. (And getting sufficient sleep doesn't mean your body won't go through the dip regardless
  • 你比你想象的更容易睡多。从生理上来说,即便你强迫自己在晚上睡得更多,但其实身体并不需要这些额外的睡眠。(而且,睡眠充足并不意味着你的身体就不会有回的过程。这是一种天生的、生理的现象,主要受到生理节律而非前一晚睡得多少或者有没有缺觉的影响)。
    it's a natural, physiological phenomenon tied more to your circadian rhythm than to your previous night's sleep and potential sleep debt.
  • 我永远都不会忘记自己在大学毕业的那个夏天是多么得失。在接下来的九年里,我和无数二十来岁的年轻人探讨过压力巨大的问题。这些年轻人想要立即找到自己的“天职”,并在25岁之前在某个领域干出一番事业。
    I will never forget how lost I felt the summer after my graduation from college, and in the nine years since, I've spoken to countless 20-somethings who feel incredibly pressured to find their true calling immediately and build a successful career in a particular field before their 25th birthdays.