Chinese English Sentence:
  • (看着Brian)Talyer先生,会发现Brian是Apex贸易公司的大将
    (looking at Brian) You'll find Mr. Tayler-Brian - is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Tradig.
  • 是的,所以我们最好先把的规格说明细看一遍。
    Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
  • 我建议采用我们价格再高一级的货。
    I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
  • 也许应该买品质好一点的。
    Maybe you should order a little better quality.
  • 我们来这里和谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
    We are here to discuss a new contract with you.
  • 想购买中国土特产品吗
    Do you want to buy some Chinese native produce?
  • 我们可以按国际市场价格给报价。
    We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
  • 下星期就给正式报盘。
    We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
  • 谢谢的还价,可我觉得太低了。
    I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
  • 如何称呼您?
    How do I address you?
  • 不知道认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
    I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
  • 参观后会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
    You'll know our products better after this visit.
  • 不知对我们厂总的印象如何?
    What's your general impression,may I ask?
  • 如果感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
    If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
  • 可以告诉我的传真机号码吗?
    Would you let me know your fax number?
  • 我们很高兴在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
    We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
  • 什么事让这么着急呢?
    What is your hurry?
  • 我很抱歉这样突然地找,但我真的很心烦。
    I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
  • 到底发生什么事让如此发愁?
    What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
  • 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉
    I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
  • 工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福
    Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavors, good health and a happy family!
  • 的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢
    On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  • 我一定向他转达的问候和邀请
    I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  • 的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止
    As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  • 祝您一路平安
    Have a nice trip.
  • 愿为您效劳
    At your service.
  • 您的位置在这里
    Here is your seat.
  • 您喝点什么
    what would you like to drink?
  • 敬您一杯
    Here's to you.
  • 看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题
    I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
  • 在谈那个问题之前我想对刚才讲的话谈点看法
    Before we run to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
  • 您对此事怎么看呢
    I wish to benefit from your views on this matter.