Chinese English Sentence:
  • 好,我现在就为填写这张兑换水单。请在那里坐一会行吗?
    Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?
  • 好,田中先生,不知道是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?
    Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
  • 那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请保管好的这张兑换水单。
    So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,
  • 当然可以,先生。要取多少钱?
    Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
  • 很高兴为效劳。我能为做些什么?
    With pleasure. What can I do for you?
  • 是的,我们收手续费。每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
    Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
  • 好,有事需要帮忙吗?
    Hello! May I help you?
  • 当然,我很乐意为兑现。
    Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
  • 任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。
    Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
  • 是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。
    You mean there's really not much of a difference?
  • 好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请将支票复签一下。
    Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
  • 所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。
    There you are. And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.
  • 很高兴通知,我们的回样将于本周末用特快专递给
    We'd like to inform you that our counter sample will be sent to you by DHL by the end of this week.
  • 好,请问要办理什么业务?
    Hello, what can I do for you? (Yes?)
  • 您讲慢些好吗?
    please speak slowly.
  • 您用纸写下来好吗?
    Please write it down on the paper.
  • 在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。
    Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
  • 问题不大,的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给解开。
    No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
  • 的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
    The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
  • 马上会有客户经理来帮助
    Our client manager will help you.
  • 有多少钱要存入呢?
    How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
  • 请写上的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。
    Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
  • 填写的文字与数字不符。
    Words and figures differ.
  • 您的签名有误。
    Signatures differ.
  • 这是的存折,以后存取款时请带来。
    Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.
  • 很高兴为效劳,请告诉我能为做什么。
    it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.
  • 对不起,户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。
    Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.
  • 请问兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡里?
    Take Cash or deposit in your card?
  • 请问兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入折里?
    Take Cash or deposit in your passbook?
  • 您的卡号是多少?
    Do you remember the number of the magcard?
  • 的电话号码是多少?
    Show me the number of the telephone.
  • 多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到,Mitchell先生(先递出名片),请收下我的名片。
    It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell after so many phone calls and faxes. (offers his business card first) I'd like you to have my business card.