Chinese English Sentence:
  • 以前曾经有这经验吗?
    Have you ever had this experience before?
  • 从前得过慢性疾病吗?
    Have you got any chronic diseases in the past?
  • 您有恶心的感觉吗?
    Have you got any feeling of nausea?
  • 的体重最近减轻了吗?
    Have you lost weight recently?
  • 为它采取了各种方式了吗?
    Have you taken anything for it?
  • 您的胃口怎么样?
    How about your appetite?
  • 您怀孕多久了?
    How far pregnant are you?
  • 这样不舒服有多久了?
    How long have you been ill?
  • 您像这样有多久了?
    How long have you been like this?
  • 现在感觉怎么样了?
    How're you feeling now?
  • 的关节感觉怎么样?
    How's your rheumatism?
  • 感觉象这样是从什么时候开始的?
    Since when have you been feeling like this?
  • 您昨天吃了什么?
    What did you eat yesterday?
  • 您什么地方痛?
    What sort of pain do you get there?
  • 怎么了您?
    What's the matter with you?
  • 这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。
    This is quite common among people of your age.
  • 明天下午两点方便吗?
    Would 2:00 tomorrow afternoon be convenient for you?
  • 以前来过咱们医院吗?
    Well, have you ever been here before?
  • 好的,那么得先填写这张挂号表。比如的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
    O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
  • 这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?
    What products do you want to purchase this time?
  • 知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。
    You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
  • 知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。
    You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
  • 我不同意您的说法
    I'm afraid I don't agree with you there.
  • 如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向提供贷款。
    If there is any need, we'd like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.
  • 洽谈中请您多多关照
    We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
  • 陈先生,跟谈话真是非常愉快。
    Well Mr.Chen, it's been very pleasant talking with you.
  • 您贵姓?
    What's your name, please?
  • 今天先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。
    You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
  • 是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。
    Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?
  • 我先给介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。
    Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.
  • 如果方便的话,请转告经理一下,请他光临。
    If it's convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.
  • 我们调查证实过了。恐怕我将不得不取消这笔生意,除非降价。
    That has been confirmed by our survey. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the deal unless you reduce your price.