Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你会觉得让母想怎么办就怎么办比让她尽量说明理由麻烦要少得多。
    You will find it far less trouble to let mum have her own way than try to explain.
  • 的眼泪滴在脸颊上,他终于喃喃地说道:“真是难以置信!
    Finally, with a tear escaping down one cheek, he mumbled,“ I don't believe it.
  • 你母告诉我,你患腮腺炎,必须休假半个月。
    Your mother tells me you have the mumps and must be absent for half a month.
  • 星期一车子坏了;星期二母把膀子摔断了;星期三孩子们都得了腮腺炎;星期四可怜的父简直不知如何是好。
    On Monday, the car broke down; on Tuesday, Mother broke her arm; on Wednesday, the children all became ill with the mumps; by Thursday, poor Father didn’t know if he was coming or going.
  • 者从事这种谋杀的人
    One who commits such a murder.
  • 老人低下头,低声念叨我父的名字。
    The old man drooped his head and began to murmur to himself my father's name.
  • 老人低下头,低声念叨我父的名字.突然他抬起头来说道:
    The old man drooped his head and began to murmur to himself my father's name. Suddenly he looked up.
  • 发现儿子有音乐天赋。
    The mother found that her son had a musical talent.
  • 汤姆的父是位知名的音乐家,他教我音乐。
    A famous musician, Tom's father teaches me music.
  • 在穆斯林教徒的家庭中为女眷及女性戚准备的房间。
    place reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
  • 和希特勒、墨索里尼在西方加紧准备的强盗战争相呼应,日本在东方正在用尽一切气力在确定的步骤上准备一举灭亡中国的条件——国内军事的、政治的、经济的、思想的条件,国际外交条件,中国日势力的扶植。
    In concert with the intensified preparations of Hitler and Mussolini for predatory war in the West, Japan is exerting every ounce of energy in the East in order to prepare the ground, according to a definite plan, for the subjugation of China at a single stroke -- she is creating the military, political, economic and ideological conditions at home and the diplomatic conditions internationally, and fostering the pro-Japanese forces in China.
  • 这是我亲自目睹的。
    I saw it myself.
  • 我亲眼看见它。
    I myself saw it.
  • (希腊神话)俄狄甫斯的女儿,因不服从父而被判死罪。
    (Greek mythology) the daughter of King Oedipus who disobeyed her father and was condemned to death.
  • 他的父给了他一包钉子并对他说,他每发一次脾气,就在后栅栏上钉一个钉子。
    His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, to hammer a nail in the back fence.
  • 我想,跟这些孩子或他们的母谈论他们的品行,不是我分内的事。我也不要他们对我不满。
    I don't believe it is my place to say anything to these children or to their mother about their behavior. Nor do I want them to resent me.
  • 他一再地表示近使她很反感。
    She resented his persistent approaches.
  • 他以他父的名义参加聚会。
    He attended the party in the name of his father.
  • 这个小孩以他父的名字而命名。
    The child was named after its father, given its father's first name.
  • 她父给她取名基蒂。
    Her father named her Kitty.
  • 她是根据母的名字取名的。
    She was named after her mother.
  • 她毕竟是我们的母。如果她生活不能自理了,那我们该为她做我们应该做的事,请她来同住。
    She’s our mother after all and if she’s no longer able to look after herself it’s up to us to do the necessary and nave her to stay.
  • 这孩子的母从来没有拒绝过他提出的任何要求。
    His mother never said nay to any request the child might make.
  • 他们近结婚……娶他们的堂表妹—不仅如此,还娶他们的姑妈和侄女。
    They breed in and in… Marrying their cousins—nay, their aunts and nieces.
  • 这最后一位老人比父还要疼爱我;不,简直把我当成神。
    This last old man loved me above the measure of a father, nay, godded me indeed.
  • 美国19世纪30年代的纳粹的德美协会
    A pro-Nazi German-American organization of the1930's.
  • 有资料表明在最富有的和受教育程度最高的人群中,计算机的拥有量和上网的情况就增加的越快。基本上是,拥有高中和大学文化程度的富裕的白人和来自稳定的双家庭的人员要多一些。
    The data indicates that computer ownership a nd online access is growing more rapidly among the most prosperous and well educ ated: essentially, wealthy white people with high school and college diplomas and who are part of stable, two?parent households.
  • 只有近被邀请参加婚礼。
    Only near relatives were invited to the wedding.
  • 他是我亲密的朋友。
    He is my near friend.
  • 过来,爱的!;他们走得更近了;越来越接近准确的解释。
    come closer, my dear!; they drew nearer; getting nearer to the true explanation.
  • 没人比他的女儿更了。
    Nobody is nearer (to) his heart than his daughter.
  • 我们是至亲。
    We are nearly related.