我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。 We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海) Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。 We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。 You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您需要我帮助吗? What can I do for you?
您需要我帮助吗? Can I help you?
我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位. I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed
玛丽是您的负责护士 Mary is the nurse in charge of you.
玛丽是您的负责医生 Mary is the doctor in charge of you.
您需要帮助时,请告诉我们. Please let us know if you need any help.
您介意我问您几个问题吗? Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息. We need some information from you.
您的肚子还疼吗? Is your tummy still sore?
您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作? Does your pain come on after or before meals?
您的后背痛吗? Does your back ache?
您的脚肿了吗? Do your feet swell?
您有发热吗? Do you have a fever?
您咳嗽吗? Do you have a cough?
您咳痰吗? Do you bring up any sputum?
您的痛有多长时间了? How long have you had the pain?
您的月经规则吗? Are your periods regular?
请您脱下衣服做体检好吗? Will you please undress for medical examination?
我要检查下您的肚子,好吗? May I examine your tummy, please?
我要测一下您的体温. I am going to take your temperature.
请把体温计放在您的腋下. Please put the thermometer under your armpit.
让我测一下您的脉搏. Let me feel your pulse.
我要测量您的血压. I'll test/take your blood pressure.
现在我要从您的胳膊抽血. I'll take some blood from your arm now.
请收集您的中段尿. please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.
请做一下您的血和尿试验. Please have your blood and urine tests done.
今天您要做一个胸部CT. You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest today.
今天您要做一个头部CT. You are going to have a CT-scan of your head today.