Chinese English Sentence:
  • 如果你真喜欢。
    If you really like it.
  • 随着年龄的增长,人们就不那么喜幻想了。
    Along with the increase of age, then people do not like the illusion.
  • 或许,如果让我来应用我的眼睛,比方说,仅仅用3天吧,我能以我想象的最喜看见的东西来很好地说清楚这个问题。
    Perhaps I can best illustrate by imagining what I should most like to see if I were given the use of my eyes, say, for just three days.
  • 孩子们喜插图丰富的书。
    Children like books filled with illustrations.
  • "这本小说不是很精采,但我喜里面的插图。"
    "It's not a very good novel, but I like the illustrations."
  • 我因为精美的插图而更加喜这本书。
    I like the book all the more for its beautiful illustrations.
  • 他喜翻翻书,看看中间的插图。
    He likes to turn the pages and look at the illustrations.
  • 这本书不是很好,但我喜里面的插图。
    It's not a very good book, but I like the illustrations.
  • 他以为人们不喜他,但他们是喜他的。
    He imagines that people don't like him, but they do.
  • 儿童喜模仿成年人。
    Children like to imitate adults.
  • 当然,我不是喜对别人品头论足。穿着一身洁净白衣白裤的内阁部长到来时,总会提醒我新加坡人多年来享有的稳定。
    But more than just an ogle-fest, if I can put it that way, the entrance of the Cabinet ministers in their immaculate shirts and trousers never fails to remind me of one thing that Singaporeans have enjoyed for a while - stability.
  • 他沉浸在巨大的乐之中。
    He is in immeasurable joy.
  • 五天工作制自从在全国正式实行以来就立即受到了人们的普遍迎和拥护。
    A five-day week has found an immediate welcome and much popularity since it was officially adopted across the country.
  • 我立即喜欢上她了。
    I warmed to her immediately.
  • 在这一天,"踢我"的小牌子大受迎。
    " Kick me" placards enjoy immense popularity on this day.
  • 我十分喜有它这样的伴儿。
    I enjoy his company immensely.
  • 他们非常喜这部影片.
    They enjoyed the film immensely.
  • 他深受同学的欢迎。
    He is immensely popular with his classmates.
  • 你不喜当一名,叫什么来着,移民?
    You do not like is a, now what's the word, immigrant?
  • 你不喜当一名,叫什么来着,移民?
    You don't like being a, now what's the wordm, immigrant?
  • 新加坡是一个多元种族的移民国家,开放门户,迎各国有一技之长的专业人士,前来工作,定居落户。
    We are a multiracial and immigrant society which welcomes talented professionals from other countries to work and live here.
  • 为防止外部空气进入而密封好的坛子;阻止不受迎的人进入的移民政策
    A jar sealed to exclude outside air; an immigration policy that excludes undesirables.
  • 一段不加限制的,过分自我放纵的时间
    A period of unrestrained, immoderate self-indulgence.
  • 豪华的,奢侈的以奢侈豪华,寻作乐为特征的,常常是放荡糜烂的生活方式
    Characterized by a luxurious, pleasure-seeking, and often immoral way of life.
  • 我们迎外国朋友批评我们的工作,但你不要太急了。我比你还急嘛!
    Foreign friends are welcome to criticize us in our job but do not be too impatient. Actually,I am more impatient than you are.
  • 强加不受迎地将(自己)强加于人
    To impose(oneself) without welcome.
  • 在期末联会上,学生模仿教师惟妙惟肖令人捧腹。
    The students did some marvellous impressions of the teachers at the end-of-term party.
  • 因不喜工作而导致的不活泼的状态。
    inactivity resulting from a dislike of work.
  • 对许多人来说——尤其对从亚洲或伊斯兰教国家来的人来说,这种身体上的接触是不受迎的,特别是漫不经心地用左手触摸时,那就更会引起反感了。
    To many people especially those from Asia or the Moslem countries such bodily contact is unwelcome, especially if inadvertently done with the left hand.
  • 开幕式后的庆祝舞会;庆祝的(或节日的)场面;娱的令人兴奋的夜生活;一个愉快的夜晚。
    a gala ball after the inauguration; a festive (or festal) occasion; gay and exciting night life; a merry evening.
  • 我不喜这样打扰你。
    I don’t like to inconvenience you like this.
  • cmos(补充金属氧化物半导体)现在正变得越来越受迎。
    CMOS is becoming increasingly popular.