Chinese English Sentence:
  • 初次安装向导会指导配置settop的过程。
    The first time setup wizard will guide you through the process of configuring your settop.
  • 我不知道是否喜欢这个安排。
    And I am wondering whether you like it.
  • 不知道是否记得,他们是怎么做的?
    I am wondering whether you remember how they made it?
  • 不知是否记得,他们是怎么做的?
    I was wondering whether you remember how they made it?
  • 不知眼下谈对是否合适?
    I am wondering if it will suit you right now?
  • 感谢五月二十一日来函询问纯羊毛衫。
    Thank you for your inquiry of May 21 for pure woolen sweaters.
  • 如果同意这电报的内容,我要叫操作员立刻发出去。
    If the wording on this telegram message meets your approval, I'll call the operator and send it immediately.
  • 哦,先生,这条领带质量好,工艺精,考虑到这点的话,会觉得这个价格还是合理的。
    Well, sir, taking into account the quality and workmanship, you'll find the price is justified.
  • 我想请参观本公司所陈列的货品,我相信会发现,一定不虚此行。
    I'd like you to see the articles we have on display at our office. You will find it a worthwhile visit, I be liver.
  • 希望用礼品纸包这本书吗?
    Do you want this book gift wrap?
  • 请您把它包起来。
    Please have it well wrapped.
  • 每位旅客只能免税带一只手表,按照规定,另一只得交税。
    We can pass only One Wristwatch for each passenger free. According to the regulations, you must pay duty on the other one.
  • 请写下您的名字。
    Please write your name.
  • 这是第一次来西安吗?
    Is this your first trip to Xi'an?
  • 服务员:西安一定得去。
    Xi'an is the city you must visit.
  • 服务员:那么,我建议到北京和西安去。
    Then I recommend you visit Beijing and Xi'an.
  • 那么我给安排喜盈门包房吧。
    Then I'll arrange Xi Yin Men for you.
  • 服务员:到北京观光之后,可以乘直达列车从北京到西安。
    And after you've visited Beijing. You may take through trains from Beijing to Xi'an.
  • 服务员:当最后到达西安时,可以把这三个古城加以比较。
    When you finally arrive at Xi'an, you are able to make a comparison of these three ancient cities.
  • 愿圣诞节给带来幸福与欢乐。
    May xmas bring you joy and happiness
  • 我能帮您吗,耶尔?
    What can I do for you, Yale?
  • 我建议应该去红梅公园、南京动物园及南京长江大桥等地方去玩玩。
    I'm very pleased to suggest that you go to visit the Hongmei Garden, Nanjing zoo, the Yangtze River Bridge and so on.
  • 有,给您。
    Yes, here you be.
  • 让我重复一下刚才所说的:下周二晚上30在喜盈门举行婚礼宴会;35位客人;餐厅需特别装饰;三台宴席,每台1,500元;需要饮料、水果和停车场。
    I'll repeat what you've told A wedding party at Xi Yin Men at 30 next Tuesday evening; thirty-five guests; special decoration of the room; banquet of three tables at one thousand and five hundred a table; drinds; fruit; parking space.
  • 您能说慢点吗。
    Could yo speak more slowly,please.
  • 您能等一会儿吗?
    Would yo mind watiting for a while?
  • 您喜欢什么汤?
    What soup would yon prefer?
  • 的意思不是纽约吗?
    You mean New York isn't?
  • 谢谢的订货或订单。
    Thank you for you order.
  • 列车长:可以回原来的地方去。
    You can go where you were.
  • 您可以随便坐。
    You can sit where you like.
  • 先生,这是要的啤酒。希望喜欢。
    Your beer, sir. Enjoy your drink.