Chinese English Sentence:
  • 霍兰打破了1500米自由泳的世界记录,人群中响起了一片腾声。
    Holland went on to break the world 1500 metre freestyle record. The crowd raised the roof.
  • 他喜作弄那些女孩说他来自好莱坞。
    He like to put the girls on by saying he is from hollywood.
  • 热烈迎公开表达敬意或
    A show of public homage or welcome.
  • 当国王访阿他们的城市时成群的市民集合起来迎他。
    Crowds of people gathered to pay homage to the King when he visited their city.
  • 卢克朴实而不矜持的作风以及讨人喜的谈吐使得人们都很愉快。
    Luke's homely, unpretending style, and his pleasing address catch the ear of the people.
  • 就在离华盛顿广场几步远处,竟有如些美好、舒适、隐蔽的一个就餐处,隐蔽得几乎让人看不见,使得在那儿就餐几乎有种偷的乐趣。
    That so good, so homely, and so secret an eating place should be almost within arm's length of Washington Square, and as good as invisible, gave meals there almost the sweet taste of stolen fruit.
  • 他写信说他很喜军营生活,但从字里行间可以感觉出来他很想家。
    He worte that he liked camp life very much, but I could read between the lines that he was homesick.
  • 自从我的家乡被严重污染之后,我就不喜它了。
    I've gone off my hometown since it became so polluted.
  • 我最喜在家乡过新年。
    I like spending new year's holiday in my hometown the best.
  • 我喜做我的家庭作业。
    I like doing my homework.
  • 任何一个人都迎诚实的品质
    Honesty recommends any person.
  • 我喜蜂蜜,他也喜蜂蜜。
    I like honey, and he likes honey, too
  • 玛丽特别喜欢足球。
    Mary is hooked on football.
  • 我们很快就理解和喜上了他的建议。
    We soon hooked on to his suggestion.
  • 小伙子是很容易喜上这种音乐的。
    Young men can easily get hooked on this kind of music.
  • 你说的关于他的话我一点也不在乎,我就是喜他。
    I don't care one single hoot what you said about him; I like him.
  • 在亚洲的城市和乡村,充满温情和缠绵悱恻的日本电视剧到处都受迎。
    Heart-warming and hopelessly romantic Japanese drama serials are all the rage now in Asian cities and even villages.
  • 我喜一年中的这段时间,送礼赴宴赶舞会乐而无怨,但是要把这一切都安排处理好却太紧张了。
    While I love this time of year refuse to compain about fun of gift giving and pa rty hopping,managing it all can be stressful.
  • 吃巧克力;爱看恐怖电影。
    fond of chocolate; partial to horror movies.
  • 他承认非常喜看恐怖电影。
    He admitted to a great liking for horror films.
  • 我喜欢骑马。
    I like riding horse.
  • 我喜欢骑马。
    I love to ride on horseback.
  • 我哥哥喜骑马,而我喜打高尔夫球。
    My brother likes horseback riding, but I prefer golfing as a hobby.
  • 这么说来你们在园艺展览会上得了头等奖!我们一定要把它当作节日来庆。
    So you've taken first prize at the horticultural show! We must make holiday over this.
  • 在这里,我要特别向新闻界朋友发出邀请,迎大家光临世博会。
    Here, I would especially like to extend my sincere invitation to friends of the news media. Welcome all of you to visit the International Horticultural Exposition.
  • 主人在门口迎客人。
    The host hailed the guests at the door.
  • 协会是国际青年旅舍联会的会员。国际青年旅舍联会是一个广受迎的国际非牟利机构,宗旨是协助经济能力有限的青年人,放眼世界,藉以促进文化交流,加深国与国之间的了解。
    The association is a member of the very popular International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF), an international non-profit-making organisation that aims to promote cultural exchange and international understanding by enabling young people of limited means to see the world.
  • 迎您到我们餐厅用餐。
    Hostess(H): Welcome to our restaurant.
  • 我不喜她的态度--待人如仇敌.
    I don't like her manner -- she's very hostile.
  • 他们怀有敌意的表情,显示出我不受迎。
    Their hostile looks show that I am unwelcome.
  • 我喜欢它热点。
    I prefer soup hot.
  • 您喜欢辣的饭菜?
    You like hot food?