Chinese English Sentence:
  • 术语“厂房和设备”用来描述企业为经营使用而购买并不打算再售给顾客的长期资产。
    The term plant and equipment is used to describe long-lived assets acquired for use in the operation of the business and not intended for resale to customers.
  • 办公室了问题,peter的假期泡汤了。
    Peter's vacation plans went up in smoke when a crisis arose in the office.
  • 罪犯决定供出事实。
    The criminal decided to come clean.
  • 为什么每次我有重要约会时,脸上都会冒一个很大的青春痘呢?
    Why is it that every time I have a hot date, I break out with a big zit on my face?
  • 他想一个在他太太生日时让她惊喜的妙法。(呵,女人心中的好丈夫!)
    He cooked up a wonderful way to surprise his wife on her birthday.
  • 别把气出在我身上。
    Don't take your frustrations out on me.
  • 他想一个在他太太生日时让她惊喜的妙法。
    He cooked up a wonderful way to surprise his wife on her birthday.
  • 不要吧晚会的事告诉任何人。这件事情不要泄漏去。
    Don't tell anyone about the party. Let's just keep it under raps.
  • 麦克真是无药可救,他日常工作没做完就去了。
    Mark's a goner. He didn't finish his chores before going out.
  • 没问题。我会在一小时之内让认为你做这份报告。
    No sweat. I'll have he report done for you in an hour.
  • 你怎么会想这些肤浅的主意的?你应该仔细的考虑考虑。
    How do you come up with all these half-baked ideas? You should think them out more carefully.
  • 岔子。这个计划太重要了。
    Don't goof up. This project is too important.
  • 什么事儿都出错
    Everything is going wrong. This is really not my day!
  • 约翰要求戴夫探听简是否有兴趣和他去。
    John asked Dave to feel Jane out about whether she'd be interested in going out with him.
  • 这个电话坏了,拨不去。
    This phone is out of whack. You can't dial out.
  • 布莱克先生经常和同伙吵架,因此他终于退了公司。
    Mr. Black often quarreled with his partners, so he finally bowed out of the company.
  • 比尔本来要约丽莎去,但是最后却不敢开口。
    Bill was going to ask Lisa out on date, but he chickened out at the last minute.
  • 很对不起肯定是生产工序错啦
    I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process.
  • 租车去最容易找到。
    The easiest way is to take a taxi.
  • 租车去最容易找到。
    The easiest way is to catch a taxi.
  • 前面就有租汽车站。
    There's a taxi stand up ahead.
  • 您知道哪儿有租汽车站吗?
    Do you know where I can get a taxi?
  • 这附近哪儿有租汽车站?
    Where's a taxi stand around here?
  • 出租车站在哪儿?
    Where's the taxi stand?
  • 出租车站在哪儿?
    Where's the cabstand?
  • 请帮我叫辆出租车。
    Call me a taxi, please.
  • 您能帮我叫辆租车吗?
    Taxi, please.
  • 您能帮我叫辆租车吗?
    Hail a taxi, please.
  • 您能帮我叫辆租车吗?
    Ring me a taxi, please.
  • 您能帮我叫辆租车吗?
    Can you get me a taxi, please?
  • 请出示您的护照。
    May I see your passport, please?
  • 能帮我叫一辆租车吗?
    Could you call a taxi for me?