Chinese English Sentence:
  • 最后,记住一个强有力的支持网络能帮助你在职场中战胜变化。相信你的同事、朋友和你的家人能为你的挫折和担心提供一个口。同时,很有可能一些人自己经历过类似的情况,能够提一些建议帮你度过这段时期。
    Finally, keep in mind that a strong network of support can help you manage changes at work. Trusted colleagues, friends, and family can provide you with an outlet for expressing frustration or worries. At the same time, chances are good that some of these individuals will have faced similar situations themselves and can provide advice for handling it.
  • 你出卖我!
    You set me up!
  • 他几乎说不出话来。
    He can hardly speak.
  • 我简直说不出话来。
    I could hardly speak.
  • 他出生在纽约。
    He was born in New York.
  • 请出示你的票。
    Show your tickets, please.
  • 他什么样的坏事都能干得来。
    He is capable of any crime.
  • 咱们去走走,好吗?
    Let's go for a walk, shall we?
  • 我父母想让我出国。
    My parents want me to go abroad.
  • 如果需要的话,我会叫租车的。
    I'll call a taxi in case of need.
  • 那男孩紧张得说不话来。
    The boy was too nervous to speak.
  • 他突然在晚会上现了。
    He suddenly appeared in the party.
  • 你能认那个女人是谁了吗,玛丽?
    Can you recognize that woman, Mary?
  • 我可以给你说很多韵理由。
    I can give you a number of excuses.
  • 我们不能去因为下雨了。
    We can't go out because of the rain.
  • 你们也许听说过控制人口生的措施。
    You may have heard of Birth Control.
  • 看情形似乎没有路了。
    It seemed as if there was no way out.
  • 计算机出错吗?
    Does the computer ever make a mistake.?
  • 我们可以在哪里提保险赔偿?这个无法与那个比较。
    Where can we make the insurance claim?
  • 我除了说“对不起”之外,什么也说不来。
    I could say nothing but that I was sorry.
  • 咱们去吃饭吧,好吗?
    Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?
  • 突然,一只兔子从一个洞中跑了来。
    All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.
  • 干得不错!你总是干得很色!
    Well done! You are always doing a good job!
  • 我六点钟门,以便赶上火车。
    I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.
  • 他夹着本厚书,走了图书馆。
    He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.
  • 兔子跑进了森林再也没有来了。
    The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
  • 汤姆和玛丽为我们女儿的生向我们表示祝贺。
    Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.
  • 说到做到。言必行。
    So said, so done.
  • 一言既出,駟馬難追
    A word spoken is past recalling.
  • 秀才不門能知天下事
    A scholor does not step outside his gate, yet he knows the happenings under the sun.
  • 沒有笑臉不出門
    A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.
  • 病從口入禍從口出
    Illness comes in by mouth and comes out by it.