Chinese English Sentence:
  • 当然不是在暗示法律没有必要吧。
    You're surely not suggesting(that) the law is unnecessary.
  • 当然不是在暗示法律没有必要吧。
    You are surely not suggest( that?) the law is unnecessary.
  • “不,劳驾,千万不要推辞,”萨沙继续嘟哝说,打开纸包。
    “No, please do not refuse,” Sasha went on muttering as he unpacked the parcel.
  • 我们很遗憾地通知:到货不能使我们满意。
    We regret to inform you that the goods forward to us are in unsatisfactory state.
  • 这是我们买给的礼物,谢谢,老师。没有无私的奉献,就不会有我们今天的成功。
    We all pitched to buy this gift. We are all grateful to you. Without your unselfish dedication could we achieve no success today.
  • 徐:如果有对不合适的地方,一定告诉我。
    But if there's anything unsuitable to you, do let me know.
  • 不忙是否能帮个忙,我不太清楚怎么搭地铁。
    I wonder if you could help me out. I'm a little unsure about using the subway system.
  • “不用了,”他对我说,“而且我还劝把他带走,他好像不太舒服。”
    'No, ' he said, ' and I would strongly advise you to take him away, for he seems to be unwell.'
  • “那您太冒失啦!”
    'This is most unwise!'
  • 如果不辞去委员会工作那就不明智了。
    You would be unwise not to resign from the committee.
  • 如果把积蓄全部用来购买股票那就不明智了。
    You will be unwise to invest your savings all on stock.
  • 如果把积蓄全部用来购买股票那就不明智了。
    You will be unwise to invest your savings all um stock.
  • 如果把积蓄全部用来购买股票那就不明智了。
    You would be unwise to invest your savings all in stocks.
  • 要是我冒犯了,也是无心之失.
    If I offended you it was unwittingly.
  • 安藤先生,既然今天没有其他事要做,要审阅并更新数据库吗?
    Mr. Ando, since there isn't much else to do today, would you go through the database and update it?
  • 替我把它拿到楼上去好吗?
    Can you just take it upstairs for me?
  • 让我介绍一些厨房用具。
    Let me show you some kitchen utensils.
  • 对于的任何订单,我们将及时审慎地处理之。
    We will process any orders you place with utmost attention.
  • 洒下一道月光,这迷宫便朦胧出现,那座座塔楼遂从雾霭中伸出巨大的头顶来;
    cast upon it a ray of light which shall vaguely outline it and cause to emerge from the fog the great heads of the towers;
  • 有没有带贵重礼品?
    Are you bring in any valuable gifts?
  • 可以将的贵重物品放在旅馆的保险柜里。
    You may deposit your valuables in the hotel safe.
  • 您带贵重物品了吗?
    Have you got any valuables?
  • 我们相信能收到的订货单。
    We trust to be favour with your valued order.
  • 我们相信能收到的订货单。
    We trust to is favour with your valued order.
  • 如果有人对我说:“花上十个路易,就可以做她的情夫。”我会拒绝的,而且会痛哭一场,就像一个孩子在醒来时发现夜里梦见的宫殿城堡化为乌有一样。
    Had I been told: 'Give her ten Louis and she's yours', I should have refused and wept like a child who sees the castle which he had glimpsed during the night vanish as he wakes.
  • 再说,我能够忘却前情也没有什么了不起的,因为自从玛格丽特离开巴黎之后,我就见不到她了,因此,就像我刚才跟说的那样,当她在杂耍剧院的走廊里,从我身边走过的时候,我已经认不出她了。
    Besides, there would have been no merit in vanquishing her memory, for I had lost sight of Marguerite since the time of her departure and, as I have explained to you, when she passed close to me in the passageway of the Theatre des Varietes, I did not recognize her.
  • 费用根据打电话的种类不同而有差别。
    The charges varies according to the types of call you make.
  • 把大烛台放在这儿,喏,放在花瓶旁边好了。
    “Put the candlestick here, by this vase.
  • 您想买哪种花瓶?
    What sort of vase is you look for?
  • 您想买哪种花瓶?
    What sort of vases are you looking for?
  • 使用之前需摇匀,然后垂直倒转,按下喷咀,喷出适量泡沫于掌心,均匀地抹在头发上,最后,可随意设计喜欢的发型。
    Before you use it you should shake it first, then point it vertically down wards and squeeze a small amount of foam on your palm, while spreading it evenly through the hair, finally, you can comb your hair and style it as you like.
  • 噢,是维克托先生啊,我们正恭候呢。
    Ah, yes, Mr. Victor. We are expecting you.