Chinese English Sentence:
  • 背景不仅影响对信息的理解,甚至影响对哪些信息应关注和忽略的判断(无论是有意识还是潜意识),以及如何准确地理解信息。
    Context not only affects the way information is interpreted, it can even influence what information is attended to, what information is ignored (either consciously or subconsciously), and how accurately the information is perceived.
  • 收获节一种旧时在英格兰庆祝的节日,用季节中收获的首批小麦制成的面包在为丰收感恩祈祷的弥撒中作为祭品献祭
    A feast formerly celebrated in England, during which bread from the season's first wheat was consecrated at Mass in thanksgiving for the harvest.
  • 不过有一点应注意的是,市场通常不是对实际数字做出反应,而是它与市场的平均预测相差有多远。
    However, it is crucial to recognize that markets react to the variance to the consensus forecast than to the absolute change in the indicator.
  • 不过有一点应注意的是,市场通常不是对实际数字做出反应,而是它与市场的平均预测相差有多远。
    Although the reported figures are important, it is crucial to recognise that markets react to the variance to the consensus forecast than to the absolute change in the indicator.
  • 他同意该提案。
    He gave his consent to the proposal.
  • 这个设计目标是针对以下潜在问题的,当一个实体虚假地宣称其注册的businessentity数据是一个大公司的一个组成部分,那么将会对这个未同意断言的大公司带来损失。
    The problematic scenario that was addressed was one where a party falsely claims that the businessEntity data that it registered were part of a large company, resulting in damages to the non-consenting company.
  • 紧接某事物,而且是由于事物的缘故。
    closely following and in consequence of which.
  • 市遭到严重水灾,结果造成食物匮乏。
    A severe flood strikes the city and there is a consequent shortage of food.
  • 请允许我重提我们刚才讨论过的问题,我想我们应强调保存我们的自然资源。
    If I may refer back to the problem we discussed, I think we shall stress on the conservation of our natural resource.
  • 这是战争中的过失,是保守主义在军事上的表现,我们应坚决地反对它。
    That is an error in war, a manifestation of conservatism in military matters, which we must resolutely oppose.
  • 革命和革命战争从发生到发展,从小到大,从没有政权到夺取政权,从没有红军到创造红军,从没有革命根据地到创造革命根据地,总是要进攻的,是不能保守的,保守主义的倾向是应反对的。
    A revolution or a revolutionary war in its emergence and growth from a small force to a big force, from the absence of political power to the seizure of political power, from the absence of a Red Army to the creation of a Red Army, and from the absence of revolutionary base areas to their establishment, must be on the offensive and cannot be conservative; and tendencies towards conservatism must be opposed.
  • 我父亲是一个真正的保守主义者,他至今还认为妇女应呆在家里。
    My father is a real conservative; he still thinks a woman's place is in the house.
  • 保守党在选区正逐渐失去支持者。
    The Conservative Party is losing ground in that constituency.
  • 然后入旧金山的美国音乐戏院学习,还参加了学院的演出公司。她的同事们:
    Studied at San Francisco's American Conservatory Theater, and joined its acting company.
  • 为保护地区野生动物而颁布了新法律。
    New laws to conserve wild life in the area have been published.
  • *全球环境基金是由开发计划署、环境规划署和世界银行管理的一个基金。基金已拨款35亿多美元并另外借款80亿美元用于以下方面的行动;减轻气候变化的危险,以可持续方式维持和利用生物多样性,保护国际水域并逐步使150多个发展中国家和转型期经济体停止使用臭氧消耗物质和持久性有机污染物。
    * The Global Environment Facility (GEF), a Fund administered by UNDP, UNEP and the World Bank, has allocated more than $3.5 billion and leveraged another $8 billion for actions to reduce the risk of climate change, conserve and use biodiversity sustainably, protect international waters and phase out ozone-depleting substances and persistent organic pollutants in more than 150 developing countries and economies in transition.
  • 在对他进行评审时,你应考虑到他还年轻。
    In judging him you should consider his youth.
  • 而应着意掂量,仔细斟酌。
    but to weigh and consider.
  • 你应考虑这个问题。
    You should consider the problem.
  • 当时部队严重缺编。
    The army was then considerably below strength.
  • 你该多想著点儿别人.
    You might be a thought more considerate of other people.
  • 他们应更体谅年轻人。
    They should be more considerate toward young people.
  • 我们应该体谅老人。
    We should be considerate about the old people.
  • 你该多想著点儿别人
    You may be more considerate of other people
  • 我们都应努力多为别人着想。
    We should all endeavor to be more considerate of others.
  • 多想著点儿别人。
    You may be a think more considerate of other people.
  • 多想著点儿别人。
    You may is a think more considerate of other people.
  • 问题在考虑/讨论中。
    The question is under consideration/discussion.
  • 他们已将商品销于本公司。
    They consign the goods to us.
  • 我们现将下列委托品装上“美国”号货轮,船今天从这里启航。
    We now consign the following, per M.S. America maru, which sail today from here.
  • 根据贵公司3月1日来函的要求,我们已将货物装“东京号”发运,船今日驶离横滨港。
    In accordance with your request of march1, we have consign the goods to you, per m.s. "Tokyo Maru", leave Yokohama today.
  • 史:请告诉我,当货物在目的地发生破损时收货人办的手续。
    Tell me the procedure that a consignee should follow, when damage to the goods occurs at destination.