Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我帮把行李放在车后的行李箱。
    Let me put your bags in the trunk.
  • 我相信明白我的意思了?
    I trust you understand me?
  • 竭诚希望取得的信赖与惠顾,并请注意以下签名。
    Trusting to be favour with your valued confidence in future, we wish to draw your attention to the signature below.
  • 难道不相信我吗?我相信过去几年的愉快合作已经证明,我们都是值得信赖的业务伙伴。
    Don't you trust me? I believe that our pleasant cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.
  • 您换点别的可以吗?
    Do you mind trying something else?
  • 是不是尝一尝……?
    How about trying some...?
  • 郁金香餐厅为服务。
    The Tulip Restaurant at your service.
  • 想要的是两份金枪鱼三明治和一大壶咖啡,对吗?
    So it's two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee.
  • 横过这条马路;当你走到路的尽头时,向左拐;然后,在第一个转弯处向右拐。
    Take the opposite side of the road; and when you get to the end of it, turn on the left; and then take the first turning to the right.
  • 能完成的年销售总量是多少?
    What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?
  • 把它投入旋转栅门的缝隙里,然后推动旋转栅门就可以进入站台了。
    You put in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.
  • 想要两张单人床还是一张双人床?
    Will you like twin bed or a double?
  • 想要两张单人床还是一张双人床?
    Would you like twin beds or a double?
  • 要我用公司还是私人信纸封缮打信文?
    Would you like this typed on company or personal statjonery?
  • 我希望不反对我在这儿打一封信。
    I hope you don't mind my typing a letter here.
  • 我希望不反对我在这儿打一封信。
    I hope you do not mind my typing a letter here.
  • 的飞机是美国航空公司十二班机。
    Your flight will be UA 12.
  • 我可以向保证,我们的开放政策长期不变。
    I can assure you that our policy of opening to the outside world will remain unchanged for a long time.
  • 我可以向保证,我们的开放政策长期不变。
    I can assure you that our policy of opening to the outside world will remain unchanged for a long time to come.
  • 我刚才已经跟说过,她变了,嘴上已不再带有那种满不在乎的微笑。
    She looked much altered, as I have told you, and I could not detect on her lips her old unconcerned smile.
  • 喜欢牛排煮得老一点还是嫩一点。
    Do you like your steak well-do or underdone?
  • 喜欢牛排煮得老一点还是嫩一点?
    Do you like you steak well-done or underdone?
  • 喜欢牛排煮得老一点还是嫩一点。
    Do you like your steak well - done or underdone?
  • 谢谢您这么地谅解。
    Thanks for being so understanding.
  • 谢谢这么地应谅解。
    Thank you for being understanding.
  • 对于撤消命令,的应用程序用户接口可能不同于下面描述的。
    Your application's user interface for undo may differ from the one describe below.
  • 很遗憾,的价格比以往都高。
    Unfortunately your price appears to be higher than ever.
  • 昨天接到贵函,我们很乐意向报告有关查询事项。该公司博得此间客户极大信赖,特此复函。
    Reply to your letter of yesterday's date, we are happy to inform you that the house refer to enjoy an unlimited credit.
  • 我相信的担心是多余的。
    I believe your fear is unnecessary.
  • 我相信的担心是多余的。
    I believe(that) your fears were unnecessary.
  • 我相信的担心是多余的。
    I believe (that) your fear is unnecessary.
  • 当然不是在暗示法律没有必要吧。
    You are surely not suggesting the law is unnecessary.