如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办? What if there is any laundry damage?
这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢? How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?
假如你太太大发脾气的话,你该怎么办呢?(因为谈论的对象使对方的太太,所以语气要委婉客气些。) What will you do if your wife lets off steam?
如果你的同事冲你发脾气你该怎么办呢? Occasionally we should be given a chance to let off steam.
沙伦是个随和的人。人家怎么说,她就怎么做。 Sharon is an easy-going person. She just goes with the flow.
别再讲了!我不需要你告诉我怎么去做! Lay off! I don't need you to tell me what to do!
爱丽斯工作了十年之后,无缘无故被炒鱿鱼。他们怎么可以这样欺负她呢? After working in the office for ten years, Alice was fired for no apparent reason. How can they screw her over like that?
她不敢对我怎么样的,因为我对她的底细一清二楚。 She dare not do anything to me, I have her number.
怎么回事,怎么搞的。 how come…
格拉迪斯总是爱管闲事,我不知道她怎么会有时间处理她自己的事。 Gladys is always poking her nose into other people's business. I don't see how she has time to take care of her own affairs.
没有人象戴夫那样惹我生气。他真知道怎样惹我发火。 Nobody makes me as mad as Dave does. He really knows how to push my buttons.
你怎么会想出这些肤浅的主意的?你应该仔细的考虑考虑。 How do you come up with all these half-baked ideas? You should think them out more carefully.
这个怎么样? How's this?
怎么这么贵! How expensive!
怎么这么便宜! How cheap!
你看这个怎么样? How do you like it?
去樱花饭店怎么走 How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?
去樱花饭店怎么走 What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel?
您能告诉我怎么填这张表吗? Could you tell me how to fill out this form?
这张表怎么填? How do I fill out this form?
你怎么不帮他呢? Why don't you help him?
我真不知该怎么办才好。 I'm at a loss as to what to do.
怎么可能!好得让人难以置信。 It can't be! It's too good to believe!