Chinese English Sentence:
  • 在你借书之前你要先付清罚
    Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.
  • 股权相关贷是指可转换为股权的贷,或可以以股权作抵押的贷
    Equity related loans are loans convertible into equity ownership or loans collateralized with equity positions.
  • 我们可以分别付吗?
    Could we have separate checks?
  • 我们可以分别付吗?
    May we have separate checks?
  • 我们想分别付款。
    We'd like to have separate checks.
  • 我们分开付款。
    We'd like to pay separately.
  • 这是预付收据,请收好。
    This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.
  • 长期负债是指不符合流动负债条件的负债。应付抵押借、长期租赁、应付长期票据,以及应付债券都是长期负债的一些例子。
    Long-term liabilities are obligations that do not qualify as current liabilities. Mortgages payable, long-term leases, long-term notes payable, and bond payable are a few examples of long-term liabilities.
  • 我们想详细商谈送货条
    We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail.
  • 我可以分期付款吗?
    Can I pay by installment payment?
  • 可以退款吗?
    Can I have a refund?
  • 我想退款。
    I'd like to get a refund, please.
  • 请退款吧。
    I'd like a refund, please.
  • 非常感谢您的盛情待。
    Thank you for inviting me.
  • 截止到什么时候?
    When is this due?
  • 截止到什么时候?
    When do I have to pay this by?
  • 截止到什么时候?
    When is the last day I can pay for this?
  • 截止到什么时候?
    How long is the pay period?
  • 截止到什么时候?
    When is the pay period over?
  • 截止到什么时候?
    When does this have to be finished by?
  • 付款日期截止到30号。
    It's due on the thirtieth.
  • 谢谢您的款待。
    It was very delicious. Thank you.
  • 我想要退款。
    I'd like a refund.
  • 我可以用信用卡付吗?
    May I pay by credit card?