Chinese English Sentence:
  • 乘错了。该乘9路电车。
    You are going the wrong way. You should take a no. 9 tram.
  • 可以直接从这儿乘26路电车,然后到花园街下车。
    You can take No. 26 tram right here, and then get off at park street.
  • 可以直接从这儿乘26路电车,然后到花园街下车。
    You can take a No.26 tram right here, and then get off at Park Street.
  • 可以直接从这儿乘26路电车,然后到花园街下车。
    You can take s No.26 tram right here, and then get off at park street.
  • 谢谢3月1日来信问及我的成绩单。
    Thank you for your letter of March 1, 1987 in regard to my transcript.
  • 我已请我的母校浙江大学将我得成绩单寄给,我相信不久就会收到。
    I have requested my school, Zhejiang University, to send my transcript to you. I am sure you will receive it soon.
  • 我与电力部联系,叫他们提供一个变压器给……
    I'll contact our Electricity Department and ask them to supply you with a transformer…
  • 感谢九月二十三日来函询问晶体收音机。
    Thank you for your inquiry of September 23 concerning transistor radio sets.
  • 要求此译文的正确程度如何?
    How exact do you want this translation to be?
  • 是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
    Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?
  • 格林先生,经常旅行。
    You've traveled a lot, Mr. Green.
  • 能不能请把这张旅行支票兑现。
    Can you cash this traveler's cheque, please?
  • 能不能请把这张旅行支票兑现。
    Can you cash this traveler 's cheque, please?
  • 能不能请把这张旅行支票兑现。
    Could you cash this traveler 's cheque, please?
  • 服务员:能告诉我的旅行计划吗?
    May I know your traveling plans?
  • 能不能请把这张旅行支票兑现?
    Could I you cash this traveller's cheque, please?
  • 因此我要请您。
    So I'll treat you.
  • 今天的饭菜真的很好吃,谢谢的盛情款待。
    Today's food is very delicious, thank you for treating me.
  • 由于在医疗方面学识渊博,经验丰富,对我院一定大有帮助。
    With your profound knowledge and experience in the medical field, I'm sure that you will help our hospital tremendously.
  • “她的模样变得好厉害,我几乎认不出她来了。”我激动地说。我为什么激动,等会儿就明白了。
    'It strikes me she is very much changed, for I didn't recognize her, ' I said with a tremor which you will understand in a moment.
  • “她的模样变得好厉害,我几乎认不出她来了。”我激动地说。我为什么激动,等会儿就明白了。
    'It strikes me she is very much changed, for I didn't recognize her, ' I said with a tremor which you will understand in a moment.
  • “是啊,”他站起来说,一面在我的房间里跨着大步来回走着,“我让讨厌了,请原谅我,我没有考虑到我的痛苦跟并不相干,我没有考虑到我跟唠叨的那件事,根本不可能也不会感兴趣。”
    'You are right, ' he said, rising to his feet and striding around my bedroom, 'I am boring you. Forgive me, I was forgetting that my grief must mean little to you, and that I trespass upon your patience with a matter which neither can nor should concern you in the slightest.'
  • 您要修一修头发吗?
    Do you want it trimmed?
  • 要头发剪短还是就修一修?
    Do you want it short or just trimmed?
  • 的小胡须修剪一下怎么样?
    How about trimming your moustache?
  • 旅行的目的是什么?
    What's your trip for?
  • 可以用手推车托运行李。
    You can carry it with the trolley.
  • 想从甜食车上找些甜食吗?
    Will you like a sweet from the trolley?
  • 很抱歉,给添了这麽多麻烦。
    I'm sorry to have to put you to so much trouble.
  • 很抱歉,给添了这麽多麻烦。
    I'm sorry to have to put you to so much trouble.
  • 添了这么多麻烦,我得向道歉。
    I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.
  • 添了这么多麻烦,我得向道歉。
    I have got to apologize for troubling you so much.