款Chinese English Sentence:
| - 我这个月的薪水存款没有入帐
I didn't get my pay deposit this month. - 我要把钱从储蓄存款帐户转到支票存款帐户
I need to transfer money from my savings account to my checking account. - 玛希刚开始是当出纳员,但是现在是贷款员
Marcy started as a bank teller, but now she's a loan officer. - 我从我的储蓄存款帐户提取了300美元
I withdrew $300 from my savings account. - 我想了解一下你的付款计划,要知道,你的付款已经逾期40多天了。
I'm wondering about your plans for paying your account which, as you know, is now over 40 days ast due. - 请告知我们,在什么条款下可以安排此种保险。
Please inform us on what terms this insurance can be arranged. - 本合同由买卖双方签订,根据本合同条款,买方同意购买,卖方同意出售以下产品。
This contract is made by and between the buyers and sellers, whereby the buyers agree to buy and the sellers agree to sell the under-mentioned. Commodities according to the terms and conditions stipulated below. - 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用证方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?
You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I'll send you my order right away. I'll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always? - 你知道我们的付款方式吗?
Do you know our terms? - 立即付款的话可以有九八折,三十天内付款需付全额。
2% for prompt payment, net in thirty days. - 你们的付款方式如何?
What are your payment terms? - 我们要用支票付款。
We're going to pay by check. - 我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C. - 我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment. - 我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
We always require L/C for our exports. - 我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France. - 进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
We pay by L/C for our imports. - 我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight. - 百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P? - 我同意用即期信用证付款。
I agree to use letter of credit at sight. - 这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。
We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement. - 牛排真不错!谢谢你款待我们。
That steak was delicious! Thank you very much for inviting us. - 我想这部分款就充当赔偿金了。
We'd like to use the payment as our compensation fee. - 必须在合同中写上关于纠纷仲裁的条款。
So the arbitration clauses have to be included in contract. - 所以说需要在合同中写上关于纠纷仲裁的条款。
So the arbitration articles have to be included in contract. - 在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment. - 所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
So, you require payment in advance of shipment? - 是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor. - 不介意销售。你肯定得将产品卖给客户。同样,你也许需要把你公司的前景“推销”给借款者或其它金融资助方。你还需要说服潜在雇员为你工作,而不给对手打工。
You don't mind selling. You'll have to sell products to customers, of course. You may also need to sell lenders or other financial backers on the prospects of your company. And you'll need to convince potential employees to accept jobs with your firm rather than going to work for the competition. - 再就业公司Challenger,Gray&Christmas的首席执行官JohnChallenger说:“失业率上升了,但还没有到引起求职者恐慌的地步。即便失业率在5.2%-5.3%,依然还有人员需求。建筑业和抵押贷款行业的求职者日子是不好过了,不过其它行业的人才需求还不至于太低迷。”
The unemployment rate has risen, but it is not at a point that should cause job seekers to panic, " says John Challenger, CEO of outplacement firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas Inc. "Even at 5.2% or 5.3%, there is still demand for workers. Those seeking jobs in construction or mortgage lending might have a more difficult time finding employment, but we have not seen a significant downturn in hiring in other sectors. - 这是最流行的款式。
That's the latest fashion. - 他们为谁应该付款而争论不休。
They are arguing over who should pay the bill.
|
|
|