Chinese English Sentence:
  • 根据议程表,被安排在4点发言。
    You are timetable to speak at 4:30.
  • 根据议程表,被安排在4点发言。
    You is timetable to speak at 4:30.
  • 如果索要公共汽车时间表的话,司机会给一份的。
    The bus driver will give you a bus timetable on request.
  • 皮肤颜色就像未经人手触摸过的蜜桃上的绒衣:这些就是这张美丽的脸蛋给的大致印象。
    tint the skin with the bloom of peaches which no hand has touched ?and you will have a comprehensive picture of her entrancing face.
  • 谢谢的关照,不过我们不收小费。
    Thanks a lot for your kindness. But we don't receive tipping.
  • 能帮我检查一下胎压吗?
    Would you check the tire pressure, too?
  • 我们为在寻求和平方面做出的不懈努力向表示敬意。
    We salute you for your tireless efforts for peace.
  • 陪我一起去,好不好?……如果不太讨厌这类事的话。”
    you will come with me, won't you...unless you'd find it too tiresome?'
  • “我看是因为一个人来觉得无聊才请这位先生陪来的。”
    'I rather believe that this gentleman came here with you because you found it tiresome to come alone.'
  • “夫人,”接着我又说,“我很感激已经忘记了第一次的介绍,因为那时我很可笑,一定惹生气了。
    'Madame, ' I went on, 'I am grateful that you have forgotten that first meeting, for I behaved quite ridiculously and must surely have seemed very tiresome to you.
  • 请问要小圆面包还是要烤面包片?
    Would you prefer rolls or toast?
  • 请问要吐司还是小圆面包?
    Would you prefer toast or rolls?
  • 的烤面包是烤焦还是稍微烤一下?
    And your toast, sir. Light or dark?
  • 您今天高兴点了吗?
    Are you happier today?
  • 您今天好吗?
    How is you today?
  • 瞧,这是送给的,作为临别纪念。
    Here, this is for you, as a going away token.
  • 请您担待一下。
    Please excuse me. (或:Please show tolerance for it.)
  • 喜欢加番茄沙司吗?
    Will you like it with tomato sauce?
  • 喜欢加番茄沙司吗?
    Would you like it with tomato sauce?
  • 去那里时,我能替照顾汤米和苏茜吗?
    Can I take care of Tommy and Suise for you while you're there?
  • 去那里时,我能替照顾汤米和苏茜吗?
    Can I take care of Tommy and Suise for you while you're there?
  • 很高兴和谈话,托尼。
    It's been nice talking to you, Tony.
  • 依据商业政策而不是网络拓朴来保护的web对象。
    You determine how to secure your web object based on business policy not network topology.
  • 这是钢化玻璃的,不易碎。看这图案怎么样?
    This set is of toughened glass,and not easy to break.
  • 可以打电话给旅游局,询问一下即将到来的节日和即将举行的仪式。
    You can call Tourism Authority about upcoming traditional festivals and ceremonies.
  • 哦,所持的是旅游签证。
    Oh, you've got a tourist visa.
  • 我打电话是通知,贵公司的付款逾期两个月了。
    I am calling to let you know that your payments are tow months behind schedule.
  • 这是给擦手的热手巾。
    This is the hot towel for your hands.
  • 侍者:我给拿几条毛巾来吧?
    Shall I bring you some towels?
  • 服务员:如果要到哈尔滨途中游览大连,那么你得在沈阳换车或在北京乘特快列车到大连。
    If you want to visit Dalian on your way to Harbin, you have to change trains at Shenyang, or you may take the express train from Beijing to Dalian.
  • 告诉我受训人员的人数和培训期限。
    Please let me know the number of trainees and the period of training.
  • 您的信用状用完了。
    Your L/C is used up.