欢Chinese English Sentence:
| - 你喜欢那个姑娘吗?
Do you fancy that girl? - 你:我的小女儿一定会喜欢。
My little girl will she? - 年轻的女孩子们一看见她们最喜欢的流行歌星就神魂颠倒起来。
The young girls swooned when they saw their favorite pop singer. - 他非常喜欢长途散步。
He's given to taking long walks. - 好寻欢作乐的
Given to social pleasures. - 他喜欢自夸。
He's given to boasting. - 喜欢发号施令的自命不凡的军官
Pompous officials who enjoy giving orders. - 很高兴你在这儿;很高兴他们成功了;发出欢呼;喜悦的微笑;听到喜悦的消息;喜悦的时候。
glad you are here; glad that they succeeded; gave a glad shout; a glad smile; heard the glad news; a glad occasion. - 很高兴您喜欢这儿的饭菜。
So glad you liked it. - 很高兴您能喜欢。
I am glad you like it. - 我喜欢他的帮助。
I am glad of his assistance. - 您喜欢园艺吗?
Do you find any pleasure in gladden? - 我的心比这一切都欢乐,
My heart is gladder than all these, - 每逢这样欢乐的场合,他总喜欢歌一曲。
On such happy occasions he would gladly give out with a song. - 到了第五天,突然接到大哥的电话,说信和汇款均已收到,这时压在我们心头的一块石头终于落地了,不禁欢呼世上竟有这样的好心人,代我们贴上邮票,把信寄走。
Yet, five days later, my brother called from China, telling us that he had just received our letter and the remittance.Gladly relieved, we burst into shouts of joy, grateful to the good Samaritan who had found the package and mailed it for us, paying for the postage out of his own pocket. - 到了第五天,突然接到大哥的电话,说信和汇款均已收到,这时压在我们心头的一块石头终于落地了,不禁欢呼世上竟有这样的好心人,代我们贴上邮票,把信寄走。
Yet, five days later, my brother called from China, telling us that he had just received our letter and the remittance. Gladly relieved, we burst into shouts of joy, grateful to the good Samaritan who had found the package and mailed it for us, paying for the postage out of his own pocket. - 暖人心房的引起欢乐和愉快的
Causing gladness and pleasure. - 以幸福或者欢乐为特点。
characterized by happiness or gladness. - 经历或表现出欢乐和喜悦的。
experiencing or expressing gladness or joy. - 无酒不成欢。
There is no gladness without wine. - 生日快乐!愿这特殊的日子里,你的每时每刻都充满欢乐。
Happy birthday. May gladness fill your every hour on this special day. - 令人高兴的时刻;欢乐的微笑
A gladsome occasion; a gladsome smile. - 我喜欢她带眼镜。
I like her to wear glasses. - 他的脸上闪现出欢快的神色。
His face gleamed with pleasure. - 他清癯健壮,两眼炯炯有神,却又叫人寒心。我不喜欢他。
There is not an ounce of fat on him,and there is a healthy gleam in his cold blue eyes. - 美国公关业知名人士怀达克曾这么分析,美国人喜欢热闹的战斗,也喜欢被娱乐,他们期望政治人物进行有趣的战斗,期望从政治中获得娱乐。
Well-known American public relations expert Glen Whitaker has observed that Americans are fond of thrilling fights and love to be entertained. They hope to see politicians in exciting wrangles and to get some fun out of politics. - 当你精神集中在你喜欢做的事业上时,在往后的岁月之中,你会发现你所渴望的机会,都给你掌握住了。你要时时把自己想象作怀有才干,待人诚恳,有益于社会的一个有用的人。
Keep your mind on the great and splendid things you would like to do, and then, as the days go gliding away, you will find yourself unconsciously seizing upon the opportunities that are required for the fulfillment of your desire, just as the coral insect takes from the running tide the element it needs. - 吉姆喜欢得意地欣赏他自己在历次运动会上所获得的奖品,他把这些奖品存放在一个玻璃柜里。
Jim likes to gloat over all the sports prizes he has own, which he keeps in a glass case. - 喜欢,他对澳大利亚赞不绝口呢!
Oh, yes. He paints it in glowing colours! - 狗喜欢啃骨头。
Dogs like to gnaw on a bone. - 我们的狗喜欢啃骨头。
Our dog likes to gnaw a bone. - 狮子喜欢不断地啃着一块肉。
Lions like to gnaw away at a piece of meat.
|
|
|