Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我怕我是得过多了。
    I'm afraid I've eaten more than enough.
  • 他们拿来的东西他一口也不
    He refused to touch a morsel of the food they had brought.
  • 我们站了一整晚;光了所有的食物;人总是要死的;任何政党都是受欢迎的。
    we sat up all night; ate all the food; all men are mortal; all parties are welcome.
  • 大多数南方人喜欢
    Most southerners like them.
  • 中等体型的亚洲蛾子,其幼虫桑叶并吐丝。
    moderate-sized Asiatic moth whose larvae feed on mulberry leaves and produce silk.
  • 母亲们通常给孩子们牛奶好让他们长胖。
    Mothers usually fatten their children up with milk.
  • 食物太多了,我们不完。
    There was so much food that we couldn't eat it all.
  • 我吃得太多了。
    I ate too much.
  • 贝特西:我们讲来,检查马匹把把饲料光;清除马粪;然后带上缰绳,牵它们出去;把它们带到丘陵地带,让它们跑起来。
    We come in; we check the horses have eaten up; you muck them out; and then you get your tack on, and you take them out; you bring them up to the downs, and you work them.
  • 地面泥泞不平,我们仍力地向前走
    The grind is muddy and uneven, but we toil on
  • 地面泥泞不平,我们仍力地向前走。
    The grind was muddy and uneven, but we toiled on.
  • “我正在幻想热松饼”,她说。
    "I just fancy a hot muffin," she said.
  • 我喜欢紫色的桑葚。
    I like to eat purple mulberries.
  • 别磨磨蹭蹭地早饭。
    Don't mull over your breakfast.
  • 动物如果得多,通常繁殖也快。
    When animals have more food, they generally multiply faster.
  • 妈咪,我要吃春卷。
    Mum,I want spring rolls.
  • 妈咪,我要吃春卷。
    G5:Mum,I want spring rolls.
  • 妈妈把肉热了热中午
    Mum warmed up the meat for lunch.
  • 妈妈说你饭用筷子。
    Mummy tell me you eat with chopsticks.
  • 妈妈说你饭用筷子。
    Mummy told me you ate with chopsticks.
  • 妈妈说你饭用筷子。
    Mummy told me you eat with chopsticks.
  • “妈妈,约翰尼把蛋糕都了。”“你还说他,彼得——你把面包黄油了个精光!”
    "Johnny's eaten all the cakes, Mummy." "You can talk, Peter—you've eaten all the bread and butter!"
  • “妈妈,为什么我不能再多点香蕉呢?”“要适可而止。你再多一点香蕉就会吐的。”
    “Why can’t I have more bananas, Mummy?” “Because enough is as good as a feast. You’ll have bananas coming out of your ears if you eat any more.”
  • 伸手抓点心吃。
    I reach for some snackes and munchies.
  • 那个奄奄一息的人力地诅咒着刺杀他的凶手。
    The dying man spewed out curses against his murderer.
  • 菜煮烂了,都没法了。
    The vegetable has been boiled to a mush, and is quite uneatable.
  • 让我吃点蘑菇。
    Let me have some mushroom.
  • 马克:鸡蛋蘑菇卷也很好
    The mushroom omelette is good, too.
  • 一种有蜂蜜颜色的可食用的蘑菇,通常与晚春和晚秋的树的根部相联系;不能生
    a honey-colored edible mushroom commonly associated with the roots of trees in late summer and fall; do not eat raw.
  • 午餐我所的淡菜不合我的胃口。
    The mussels I had for lunch have not agreed with me.
  • 他先是了一惊,怎么会有人靠得这么近碰到他的身体呢?但等看清是谁之后,他的脸上浮起了微笑。
    At first he is startled that anyone would be so close as to touch him, but when he sees who it is he musters a smile.
  • 倒不是因为乘客们对步行锻炼有什么偏爱,而是因为那山坡、那马具、那泥泞和邮件都太叫马匹力,它们已经三次站立不动,有一次还拉着邮车横过大路,要想叛变,把车拖回黑荒原去。
    not because they had the least relish for walking exercise, under the circumstances, but because the hill, and the harness, and the mud, and the mail, were all so heavy that the horses had three times already come to a stop, beside once drawing the coach across the road, with the mutinous intent of taking it back to Blackheath.