Chinese English Sentence:
  • 谢谢您告诉我。
    Thank you for telling me.
  • 那令人神往的邀请我不得不辞谢了。这是多么遗憾啊!
    How awful to have to turn down your very, very tempting invitation!
  • “先生,我是洛克乌德,的新房客。
    `Mr Lockwood, your new tenant, sir.
  • 我们有大量的新车和优质的二手车可供选择。决定了买哪种车?
    We have a large selection of both new cars and quality used ones. Have you decided what kind of car you want?
  • 徐:豪斯先生,我们为的来访做了一个初步计划,但愿能适合
    Mr House, we have made a tentative program for your visit. I hope it suits you.
  • tequila酒:生活是苦涩的,而的tequila酒却不是。
    Tequila : Life is harsh,your tequila shouldn’t be.
  • 特基拉酒:生活是苦涩的,而的特基拉酒却不是。
    Tequila: Life is harsh,your tequila shouldn’t be.
  • 尽管c引以为傲的就是它是一种简练的语言,而且三元运算符的引入多半就是为了体现这种高效率的编程,但假若打算频繁用它,还是要先多作一些思量——它很容易就会产生可读性极差的代码。
    Although C (where this operator originated) prides itself on being a terse language, and the ternary operator might have been introduced partly for efficiency, you should be somewhat wary of using it on an everyday basis—it’s easy to produce unreadable code.
  • 这是一种非常鲜艳的黄色,但穿在身上看起来真帅。
    It's very bright yellow, but it looks terrific on you.
  • 如果能承蒙给我介绍几家经营纺织品的公司,我会十分感激的。
    I will appreciate it, if you can introduce me to some firms which deal with textile.
  • 的谢意,我们无法用语言来表达。
    We are more thankful than we can express.
  • 谨向致以永恒的谢意与感激。
    I send you everlasting feelings of gratefulness and thankfulness.
  • 仅仅在这一天向表示我们的感激是远远不够的。
    One day is hardly enough to show our thankfulness.
  • 我们送一份小礼物,表示我们对的感激之情。
    We wish to show our gratitude and thankfulness with a small gift.
  • 先生,还要别的吗?
    Is that all that you require, sir?
  • 我从夜的被单里向伸出我的双手,母亲。
    I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.
  • 让我不至羞辱吧,父亲,的孩子们身上显出的光荣。
    Let me not shame thee, Father, who displayest thy glory in thy children.
  • 那些有一切东西而没有的人,我的上帝,在讥笑着那些没有别的东西而只有的人呢。
    Those who have everything but thee, my God, laugh at those who have nothing but thyself.
  • 您要吗?
    Do you want them?
  • 纳税人:的意思是说我不具备享受税收协定的条件?
    Taxpayer: Do you mean that my salary is sustained by permanent establishment, thereby I am not applicable for the tax treaty?
  • 望认真考虑方商业信誉,立即开证,否则由此带来的损失由方承担。
    We hope you will take your commercial reputation into account and open the L/C at once. Otherwise, you will be responsible for all the losses arising therefrom.
  • 认为红玫瑰、百合花及郁金香符合你的想法吗?
    Do you think red roses, lilies and tulips are to the way of your thinking?
  • 是第一次到本市来吗?
    Is this your first trip to this city?
  • 郑先生:这是第一次来我市吗?
    Zhang Is this your first trip to this city?
  • 这些是样品,最喜欢哪一种?
    Here are the samples. Which do you like best?
  • 的手提箱是什么颜色的,汤普森小姐?
    What color is your suitcase, Miss Thompson?
  • 假如愿意,就熄了灯吧。
    Put out the lamp when thou wishest.
  • 夜来了。打开的门吧,家之世界呵。
    The night comes. Open thy gate, thou world of the home.
  • 您想得真周到。
    You are very thoughtful.
  • 您想得真周到。
    You are very thoughtful.
  • 您想得真周到。
    It's most thoughtful of you.
  • 您想得真周到。
    It's most thoughtful of you.