找出一个建设性的解决办法应对手头的问题。问问你自己:我现在需要怎么做才能保持平静?这样就会将注意力转移,从专注于考虑对方必须受到怎样的惩罚,转移到要怎样才能以一种良好的方式应对。 --Find a constructive solution to the issue at hand. Ask yourself: What do I need to be okay right now? That shifts the focus from how the other person needs to be punished to how I need to respond in a healthy way.
您今天怎么样? How are you today?
您昨晚睡得怎么样? How was your sleep last night?
您的食欲怎么样? How is your appetite?
你的耳朵怎么了? What's wrong with your ear?
我负责管理哪些人?他们的工作情况怎样? Who will report to me? How experienced are they?
你的顾客都是怎样一些人? Who are your customers?
公司的运营计划怎样?扩展计划呢? Where is the company going? Expansion plans?
这个职位的晋升机会怎样?什么时候会有提升? What are the chances of advancement
这个职位的晋升机会怎样?什么时候会有提升? promotion in this position? When?
薪水,福利和奖金是怎样的? What will be my salary, benefits and bonuses?
下一步计划怎么做? What is the next step?
您的胃口怎么样? How about your appetite?
您现在感觉怎么样了? How're you feeling now?
您的关节感觉怎么样? How's your rheumatism?
你的睡眠情况怎么样? How's your sleep?
怎么了您? What's the matter with you?
护士长是怎样支持责任护士的? How does a head nurse support the primary nurse?
那么你们中国医生是怎样用这一理论来给病人治病的呢? Then how do you Chinese doctors treat your patients by using this theory?
关于针灸和按摩,我略知一二.拔火罐是怎么回事? I know a little about acupuncture and massage. What's cupping?
星期四怎么样? How about Thursday?
你怎么啦,李太太? What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。 What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.
你怎么啦,李太太? What's the matter with you?
请问我该怎么走? But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
你睡眠怎样? How is your sleep?
你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法? Where is the pain and what's it like?
上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。 The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
小姐,请问这房子有怎么样的观景? Excuse me! Miss, what kind of view is it?
十楼以下的又怎样呢? How about below the tenth floor?
你说2%,我说4%,我们来折中一下,双方各让一半怎样?就降3%吧。 You say 2% and I say 4%. How about splitting the difference and meeting each other half way? Let's settle at 3%.
假若下起雨来,我们又没处避雨可怎么办 What if it rains when we can't get under shelter?