Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你能跳过那条河吗?
    Can you jump over the river?
  • 希望你能再来。
    I hope you can come over again.
  • 如果你下次还来的话我将很高兴。
    I'd be glad to have you over again.
  • 不可,我明天要考试。
    I can't. I have a test tomorrow.
  • 希望不久再见到你。
    I hope to see you again soon.
  • 我真希望和你在一起。
    I wish I could go with you.
  • 你能来,太好啦。
    How nice of you to come!
  • 告诉我洗手间怎么走吗?
    Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom?
  • 非常高兴,您今天来。
    I'm glad you could come.
  • 认识您,我很高兴。
    I'm pleased to meet you.
  • 认识您,我也很高兴。
    Pleased to meet you, too.
  • 认识您我觉得非常高兴。
    I'm really happy that I could meet you.
  • 认识您我感到非常荣幸。
    It's an honor for me to meet you.
  • 我不肯定,可能吧?
    It's possible.
  • 你能说日语吗?
    Can you speak Japanese?
  • 我还不能喝酒。
    I can't drink alcohol yet.
  • 我听说今天可下雨。
    I heard it might rain.
  • 告诉我现在几点吗?
    Could you tell me what time is it now?
  • 电脑帮我们省时间。
    Computers save us time.
  • 电脑帮我们省时间。
    Computers are efficient.
  • 借用一下您的电话吗?
    Do you mind if I use your phone?
  • 您能过会儿再打吗?
    Would you mind calling back later?
  • 您能过会儿再打吗?
    Could you call back later?
  • 能等会儿吗?
    Wanna hold?
  • 他什么时候能回来?
    When is he coming back?
  • 他什么时候能回来?
    When do you expect him back?
  • 他什么时候能回来?
    What time do you think he'll be back?
  • 过会儿再打来吗?
    Could you call back later?
  • 过会儿再打来吗?
    Would you call again later?
  • 过会儿再打来吗?
    Would you mind calling back later?
  • 10分钟以后再打来吗?
    Would you call me back in ten minutes, if you don't mind?
  • 10分钟以后再打来?
    Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible?