Chinese English Sentence:
  • 对不起,12点没有空席位了,但我们可以在1点为安排。
    I'm sorry, there aren't any tables left for twelve o' clock, but we can give you a table at one o'clock.
  • 我为您安排2桌吧。
    I'll arrange two tables for you.
  • 的桌子已经安排好了,这边请。
    Your tables are ready, this way please.
  • 犹豫中妈妈还是打开了它。昨晚女儿的日记呈现于眼前:"妈妈,问是爱,不问是理解。"。
    After a few minutes' hesitation she eventually opened it to the entry of the night before.It reads: Mum,it's lover that made you ask,but it would be tacit understanding if you hadn't.
  • 请把这些标签系在的手提行李上。
    Please fasten these tag on your hand carry luggage.
  • 我就照定价给打九折。
    I will take off ten percent from the price on the tag.
  • 嗯,先生,让我们的裁缝部为定制一套如何?
    Well, sir. How about having our tailoring department make one up for you?
  • 请问,乘坐哪次航班?
    Which flight are you taking?
  • 会在别人讲给听的那些事情里面找到和自己生活中的某些经历相吻合、相一致的东西。
    You realize that your paths have crossed many times without your noticing, and you find in the events which others recount some tangible link or affinity with certain events in your own past.
  • 我已经叫苏给带去几盘通俗歌曲盒带,因为她说家里有一台录音机。
    I asked Sue to bring you several pop music tapes, as she said you have a tape recorder at home.
  • 想听听我的新磁带吗?
    Would you care to listen to my new tapes?
  •  在新北京,有许许多多精彩纷呈的事情在恭候,这是一座充满活力的现代都市,3000年的历史文化与都市的繁荣相互交织。
    There are a lot more wonderful and exciting things waiting for you in New Beijing, a dynamic modern metropolis with 3,000 years of cultural treasures woven into the urban tapestry.
  • (对客人a)我向推荐我们这里的烤羊腿,口味很不错。
    (To Guest A) I recommend you roast lamb in our restaurant. It's really tasty.
  • 要榻榻米的房间还是坐餐桌?
    Would you like to sit in a "tatami" room or at a table?
  • 现在需要出租车吗?
    Do you need the taxi now?
  • 不行,必须换乘别的计程车。
    No, you need to change taxis.
  • 你好,这儿是新星出租车公司,很高兴为效劳。
    Hello, New Star taxis, may I help you?
  • 纳税人:太谢谢了!
    Taxpayer: thank you very much.
  • 纳税人:请等一下。给
    Taxpayer: Just moment. Here you are.
  • 纳税人:说的对我太有帮助了,谢谢!
    Taxpayer: what you have said is very helpful, thank you.
  • 泰勒先生一直在等
    Mr. Taylor has been expecting you.
  • 泰勒先生,这是我们公司送的礼物。
    Mr. Taylor, here is a present for you from our corporation.
  • 要哪种菜?是红茶还是绿茶?
    Which kind of tea would you prefer, black tea or green tea?
  • 玛格丽特微笑着说,“那时候不是可笑,而是我爱捉弄人,就像现在一样,不过我现在比过去好些了。
    Marguerite went on with a smile. 'It wasn't that you were ridiculous, but I who was a tease. As I still am rather, though less so nowadays.
  • 这只是事务上的手续,能给我看的执照吗?
    This is merely a technicality, but could you show me your license?
  • 知道电报局在哪儿吗?
    Do you happen to know where the telegraph office be?
  • 知道电报局在哪儿吗?
    Do you happen to know where the telegraph office is?
  • 需要什么东西请来个电传。
    Please send me a telex as soon as you are in the market for any king of article.
  • 迈:当时告诉法拉奇准备一九八五年退休,准备对华莱士作什么表示呢?
    Wallace: You told Fallaci "until 1985"; what will you tell me?
  • “过几天再给我讲吧,我的朋友。”我对他说,“身体还没有完全复原呢。”
    You shall tell it to me some other time, my friend, ' I told him, 'you are still not well enough.'
  • 我听说是这样。不过谢谢把这事告诉我。
    So I'm told. But thank you for telling me this.
  • 谢谢您告诉我。
    Thanks for telling me.