怎Chinese English Sentence:
| - 他教我们怎样选种。
He taught us how to select seeds. - 它怎么卖呀?
How do you sell it? - 这事故是怎样发生的?
How did the accident happen? - 给他寄封信怎么样?
What about sending him a letter? - 杰克变得越来越自高自大了。他来公司只有两周就已经开始教训长者该怎样办事了。
Jack is getting above himself. He's only been in the firm two weeks and he's already telling his seniors how to do their work. - 不知怎的,我感觉出他会教给我,甚至会给予我去再次尝试、再次结婚、再次奉献出爱情所需要的勇气。
Somehow I sensed he could teach me,or even lend me,the courage I needed in order to try again,to marry again and to love again. - 怎样喝酒才理智呢?
How do you drink sensibly? - 红外线探测器测量热量怎样通过牙齿进行传播,而光敏感元件可以发现荧光信号。
An infrared detector measures how the heat travels through the tooth while a light sensor picks up the fluorescent signal. - 她说汉语的口音怎么样?
How is his accent in Chinese? - 她说法语的口音怎样?
How is her accent in French? - 你怎样理解这句话?
How do you read the sentence? - 大多数男人心中都有深深的、基本上平静的沉默之源。不管怎样,这源泉就是我们的家。
There's a deep, basically serene well of silence in most men, which, for better and worse, is where we live. - 不管奥斯卡金像奖评委们怎么看《卧虎藏龙》,美国公众可是投了它的票,而且毫无疑问,我们被这部饶有兴味的史诗大片迷得神魂颠倒了。这部影片情感深切、浪漫传奇、活力充沛而又宁静平和,它还主张男女平等。
Regardless of what the Academy members have in mind for Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon,the votes have come in from the American public and there is no question that we are head over heels in love with this soulful and romantic,energetic yet serene,feminist and gusty master epic. - 我觉得电视连续剧并不怎么样,因为它们总是吊你的胃口。
I do not think much about TV serial because they always keep you in suspense. - 但是,怎样全面地来看那五年的加速发展?
Nevertheless, what should be our overall assessment of the accelerated development in those five years? - 我们怎样能使他明白他这种行为的严重性呢?
How can we bring home to him the seriousness of his conduct? - 问:请问中国加入世贸组织(wto)的进程怎样?人民币不贬值的决定是否有助于这一进程?
Q: What about the progress of China's World Trade Organization entrance negotiations, will the RMB no-devaluation promise help accelerate the process? - 我觉得奇怪:“一个当过兵的人,什么尖端的坦克、武器都见过了,怎么一听说机动部队要经过他的组屋区,还是那么兴奋呢?”
I wondered: "Why would a national serviceman, who has seen the best of tanks and weaponry, be so turned on by the presence of a mobile column in his neighbourhood?" - 在大学时的学习成绩怎样?
How about your academic records at college? - 你觉得舞台布景怎么样?
How did you like the stage setting? - 那么,你建议怎么来处理这个问题呢?
Well, what do you suggest for a settlement? - 你怎么没把扣子给钉上?
Why did not you sew the button on? - 你知道影子是怎样形成的吗?
Do you know how shadows are formed? - 贝基:首先,莎士比亚的话剧——《哈姆菜特》怎么样?
First or all, Shakespeare - what about Hamlet? - 一代人的普遍信念——若不靠智慧和勇气进行非凡的努力,当时便没有人能够摆脱它——常常到下一代时会变得如此明显地荒谬可笑,以致唯一的困难是去想象当时人们怎么会相信它。
It often happens that the universal belief of one age of mankind-a belief from which no one was, nor without an extraordinary effort of genius and courage, could at that time be free-becomes to a subsequent age so palpable an absurdity, that the only difficulty then is to imagine how such a thing can ever have appeared credible. - 我该怎样打?
How shall I do? - 怎么办呢?
What shall he do? - 那该怎么办?
What shall I do? - 你将怎么办?
What shall you do? - 我怎么知道。
How shall I know? - 我将怎么回答呢?
What shall I answer? - 那怎么办呢?
What shall I do?
|
|
|