Chinese English Sentence:
  • 这样的事除非迁葬才办得到。我把迁葬需要办的手续一一告诉了他,因为知道,要替死人迁葬,必须先验明尸身,而这要得到死者家属的许可才能做,而且还要由警长来主持。
    That can only happen if the body is shifted to another grave, and I told him all about the formalities that have to be gone through to secure a transfer, because, you know, before bodies can be moved from one grave to another, they must be identified, and only the family can authorize the operation which has to be supervised by a police superintendent.
  • 我们已将的投诉送交给我们的供货人。
    We have refer your complaint to our supplier.
  • 只要把我们的报价与其他供应商的开价相比较就会知道我方价格多么优惠。
    If you compare our quotation with those offer by other supplier, you'll see how favorable ours be.
  • 只要把我们的报价与其他供应商的开价相比较就会知道我方价格多么优惠。
    If you compare our quotation with those offer by other supplier, you'll see how favorable ours is.
  • 我们将再去核实一下,看供货商是否准备优先供货给
    We'll try again and make sure if the supplier is prepare to give you priority with their offer.
  • 我们将再去核实一下,看供货商是否准备优先供货给
    We 'll try again and make sure if the supplier is prepared to give you priority with their offer.
  • 我认为在这点上错了。
    I suppose you are mistaking there.
  • 我猜想不想要我走,对吗?
    Would I be correct in supposing you don't want me to go?
  • 我猜想不想要我走,对吗?
    Will I be correct in supposing you do not want me to go?
  • 请问您贵姓?
    May I have your surname please?
  • 如果喜欢吃日本料理,我会为拿些寿司来。
    If you like Japanese cooking, I'll bring you some sushi.
  • 麻烦查一下约翰·史密斯的电话,他住在萨塞斯、蒙贝、派克大街6号。
    May I trouble you to tell me John Smith's telephone number, at 6 Park Avenue, Mountbay, Sussex?
  • 麻烦查一下约翰·史密斯的电话,他住在萨塞斯、蒙贝、派克大街6号。
    May I trouble you to tell me John Smith 's telephone number, at 6 Park Avenue, Mountbay, Sussex?
  • 不认为你方应该对我们所遭受的损失负责吗?
    Do not you think you shall is hold liable for the loss we sustain?
  • 不认为你方应该对我们所遭受的损失负责吗?
    Do not you think you should be holding liable for the loss we sustain?
  • 税务局:的工资是由办事处支付吗?
    Tax official: Is your salary paid and sustained by your office?
  • 我已在天鹅宾馆为订了房间,望赏光。
    I've booked you in at the Swan Hotel, I hope you approve.
  • 我有兴趣看看的毛衣。
    I'm interested in seeing your sweater.
  • 来使我(们)感到非常高兴。
    It's very sweet of you to come.
  • 的名字的甜蜜充溢着我的心,而我忘掉了我自己的,――就象的早晨的太阳升起时,那大雾便消失了。
    Sweetness of thy name fills my heart when I forget mine- like thy morning sun when the mist is melted.
  • 的名字的甜蜜充溢着我的心,而我忘掉了我自己的,——就象的早晨的太阳升起时,那大雾便消失了。
    Sweetness of thy name fills my heart when I forget mine - like thy morning sun when the mist is melted.
  • 您要什么甜点?
    What kinds of sweets do you want?
  • 斯威夫特先生,要的餐台有了。
    Mr. Swift. I have a table for you now.
  • 也要抽出点时间来游览一个附近的国家公园,了解一下澳大利亚灌木。如果天气热的话,还可以带上游泳装去蹦迪海滩。
    Also try to take time out to visit one of the nearby national parks for a taste of the Australian bush, and if it's hot take your swimsuit and towel to Bondi Beach.
  • “先生,有鬼附体的猪群,还没有那些畜生凶呢。
    `The herd of possessed swine could have had no worse spirits in them than those animals of yours, sir.
  • 认为加入联合国对瑞士政府和人民会有哪些好处?
    What benefits do you think will it bring to Swiss government and people?
  • 从现在起到年底请们给我们提供一位总机接线员。
    We would like you to provide us with a switchboard operator from now until the end of the year.
  • 您过去来过悉尼吗?
    Have you ever been to Sydney before?
  • 您有悉尼地图吗?
    Have you got a map of Sydney?
  • 不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
    Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?
  • 让我重复一下告诉我的内容:欢迎宴会明晚七点在棕榈海滩厅举行;5台共52位的宴席,每台2000元的标准;需要酒水和水果;每台有一道特别菜肴“喜相逢一小虾迎龙虾”。
    So let me repeat what you've told a welcome banquet in the Palm Beach Hall at 00 tomorrow evening; five tables for fifty-two at two-thousand yuan a table; drinks and fruit; a special dish - "Shrimps Invite Lobster" for each table.
  • 对不起,(时间)没有空桌子了,但是我们可以在(时间)为安排。
    I' m sorry, there aren't any tables left for (time), but we can give you a table at (time).