Chinese English Sentence:
  • 您好,田中先生,不知道您是考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?
    Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
  • 请你给我兑换一些钱?
    Can you change me some money, please?
  • 我想知道能把这笔兑回成美圆。
    I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
  • 给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
    Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
  • 我想知道一下我是能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
    I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
  • 把存款结余金额告诉我?
    Could you tell me my balance?
  • 我们是能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
    Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
  • 在你开始想转行之前,先想想你是真的需要转行。你也许只要找份新工作,虽然不简单,但是比起对整个职业生涯都做改变还是比较容易的。
    Before you begin thinking about making a career change you have to decide whether you actually need one. You may just need to find a new job, not an easy task, but certainly simpler than an entire career makeover.
  • 告知贵方付款条件?
    Will you let us know what your terms of payment are?
  • 除非你们减价5%,则我们无法接受报盘。
    We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
  • 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能请你谈谈你方需求数量?
    Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
  • 这是价格表,但只供参考。是有你特别感兴趣的商品?
    This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
  • 不知道您认为我们的规格是符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
    I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
  • 告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
    Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
  • 我想能在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
    I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
  • 我不知道你是了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
    I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
  • 我不知道你是愿意立即回答。
    I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
  • 我不确定是有这样的资料存在。
    I am not sure such data does exist.
  • 请过目一下,看看是一切妥当。
    Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
  • 我能否留个话?
    May I leave a message?
  • 如果你不介意的话,能请你再打一次,然后在录音机上留言?我的英文不是很好。
    If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.
  • 你能请Daisy再来听电话呢?我忘了跟她讲一件事。
    Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something.
  • 您的日程很紧,我们的会见是就到此为止
    As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  • 您的日程很紧,我们的会见是就到此为止。
    As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  • 如果贵方告知是...,我们将很高兴。
    We should be glad if you would let us know whether...
  • 一俟收到此函,请电告我方是...
    Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...
  • 请速复告我方是否...
    Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether...
  • 转行是否适合你?
    Will a Career Change Work for You?
  • 要确保你不是从一个濒临死亡的产业跳到了另外一个。WashingtonCareerServices公司的持有者之一,也是一位职业专家的MelissaFireman说:“要弄清楚‘这是是个有潜力的行业?’”
    Make sure you don't jump from one sinking industry to another. "Ask, 'Is this a growth area?'" says Melissa Fireman, a careercounselor in Washington, D.C., and co-owner of Washington CareerServices.
  • 另外,也要看看你要进入的行业是有特别的专业要求。比如,你当地的学校可能不会聘请小学老师,但是却可能需要特别的教师。
    Also look at whether a particular specialty within your potentialnew field is in demand. For example, perhaps school districts in yourarea aren't hiring many elementary school teachers, but they do needspecialized teachers.
  • Fireman问:“是有以前公司了解你的同事在呢?”即使是不同的工作,人们也更愿意和以前共事过的同事工作。此外志愿者的经历也是有用的
    "Does somebody know you from a former company?" Fireman asks.People are much more likely to take a risk on someone they have worked with in the past, even if it was in a different job. Volunteer experience can also help, Fireman said.
  • 的招聘经理将在15分钟内决定是雇佣应聘者。
    30% of hiring managers will decide whether to hire you within 15 minutes.