Chinese English Sentence:
  • 从午饭时间到现在我什麽都没.
    I've had nothing to eat since lunchtime.
  • 她昨晚很晚才睡,所以我想中饭前她不会醒来。
    She went to bed very late last night, so I don't imagine she'll be in the land of the living before lunchtime.
  • 我们在饭时,他碰到了几个老朋友,后来和他们一同离去,结果抛下我一人付帐。
    We were having a meal when he met some of his old friends and went off with them, leaving me in the lurch to pay the bill.
  • 她从不进豪华的餐馆一顿很贵的饭菜。
    She never goes to any luxurious restaurant to have an expensive meal.
  • 尽管猞猁也其他猎物,但它主要是以雪兔为食,这就造成了猞猁数量随雪兔数量的周期性变化而发生波动。
    Although other preys are eaten, lynx depend heavily on snowshoe hares to thrive. As a result, the lynx populations fluctuate with cycles of the snowshoe hare.
  • 女士,请再吃一些。
    Do have some more , Ma'am.
  • 女士,您得满意吗?
    Did you enjoy your dinner, ma'am?
  • 女士,我想顿地道的中餐。
    I'd like a real Chinese dinner, ma'am.
  • 拉泰利,当今卡拉布里亚通心粉比赛的冠军,胃口像马一样大。
    Fratelli, the present champion of Calabrian-macaroni-eating competition, eats like a horse.
  • 些含油多的鱼类如青花鱼中所含有的ω脂肪酸将有助于干燥的头发增进湿度。
    Eating omega fatty acids found in oily fish such as mackerel will help moisturise dry hair.
  • 些有益健康的脂类,如在含油多的鱼类青花鱼和鳟鱼中所含有的ω脂肪酸,会促进头发的保湿。
    Give your hair a moisture boost by eating healthy fats, such as omega fatty acids, which are found in oily flash including mackerel and trout.
  • 很抱歉,小姐,我们现在要关门午饭。
    Sorry, madam, we're closing up for lunch.
  • 您吃好了吗?夫人?
    Are you all through, madam?
  • 您想点什么,先生。
    What will you have, madam?
  • 指挥格奥尔格·索尔蒂显然颇受感动,他说:“干得很力,希望我永远不再于第二回。”
    and maestro George Solti, visibly moved, said, “It was very difficult. I hope I never do it again.”
  • 他还会烤香肠给我们,而且他的口袋里会奇迹般地装满糖果;偶尔,他会带我们出去冰淇淋。
    He'd toast sausages for us all and his pockets would be magically filled with sweets -- and very, very occasionally -- he'd take us out for ice cream.
  • 陌生人在这位律师家里了两个星期。
    The stranger had his feet under the lawyer's mahogany for two weeks.
  • 医生嘱咐我吃素。
    The doctor advised me to live maigre [on maigre food].
  • 肉吃多,百病生。
    Much meat much malady.
  • 一天妈妈一大早便起了床,到厨房里去做早饭
    Then one day Mama got up earlier than usual. She marched to the kitchen and made breakfast.
  • 你准能吃掉它。
    Surely you can manage it.
  • 我一口也不能再了。
    I can not manage another mouthful.
  • 我真是再也不下了。
    I just can't manage any more.
  • 你能再几个樱桃吗?
    Can you manage a few more cherries?
  • 这条桂鱼起来好像是一年前捉起来的。
    This mandarin fish taste as if it is cought a year ago.
  • 这条桂鱼起来好像是一年前捉起来的。
    This mandarin fish tastes as if it was caught a year ago.
  • 这条桂鱼起来好像是一年前捉起来的。
    This mandarin fish tastes as if it were caught a year ago.
  • 这条桂鱼起来好像是一年前捉起来的。
    This mandarin fish tastes as if I t were caught a year ago.
  • 嘴里着东西说话是不礼貌的。
    It's bad manners to talk with a full mouth.
  • 体大的美洲蛾子,紫色翅膀上有略带紫色或褐色的斑点;幼虫枫树和松树等。
    large American moth having yellow wings with purplish or brownish markings; larvae feed on e.g. maple and pine trees.
  • 然而,还没等水烧开,她的丈夫已把饼完了,搓着双手,对她说:“回到你父亲家去吧,你这女人!”。
    But, before the water boiled, her husband finished the cake, rubbed his hands together and said to her, "Go back to your father's house, ya mara."
  • 玛丽亚准备了这顿非常丰盛的饭菜,我禁不住狼吞虎咽地了起来。
    Maria prepared this wonderful meal and I couldn't help making a pig of myself.