Chinese English Sentence:
  • 今天下午我来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
    I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
  • 明天早上10点你来吗?
    Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
  • 记住,不让他抓那些红斑。
    Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
  • 把诊断的时间安排得尽量早一些好吗?
    Would you schedule the diagnosis as early as possible?
  • 今天下午你抽出点时间吗?
    Can you spare me a few minutes this afternoon?
  • 把它安排在后天的另外一个时间吗?
    Can you make it any other time the day after tomorrow.
  • 留点尿做妊娠检查吗?
    Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?
  • 这种药缓解你的痛苦。
    This medicine will relieve your pain.
  • 这种溶剂只能外用。
    This solution is for external use only.
  • 这是我的药方,你帮我配药吗?
    This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
  • 建议我服用点什么来缓解痛苦吗?
    Can you suggest somehting I can take to relieve the pain?
  • 这药除了使你感觉好一些之外,还有助于你的睡眠。
    In addition to making you feel better, it'll also make you sleepy.
  • 问一下你的薪水是多少?
    What's your salary then, may I ask?
  • 我想知道我否在这兑换支票。
    I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
  • 在循环经济中,人们可以合理、持续地利用物质和源,同时尽量减少经济活动对自然环境的不良影响。
    In cyclic economy, people can make use of matter and energy rationally and everlastingly, and at the same time decrease the unfavorable effect that economic activities may make upon our natural environment as far as possible.
  • 节约各类源和资源,努力发展循环经济。
    Economize on energy and resources to develop a cyclic economy.
  • 真希望雨能停。
    If only it would stop raining.
  • 但愿他们把决定告诉我。
    If only they would tell me what they've decided.
  • 新建的发电厂够满足我们对廉价源的需求吗?
    Will the new power- station be able to supply our cheap energy requirements?
  • 希望我们很好地合作
    Let's hope for good cooperation between us.
  • 我们定个时间谈谈吗?
    Shall we fix a time for a talk?
  • 如果那么你们生产品质这么优良款式有新颖的鞋子,它们在我们市场上将会大受欢迎。
    If you can produce fashionable styles of such fine quality, your shoes will win great popularity in our market.
  • 我们一直十分重视质量。商品质量好,才不断有销路。
    Quality is something we never neglect. Good quality ensures continued sales.
  • 我们按不同市场的流行款式或客户来样,制作不同款式的鞋子。
    We can produce shoes modeled after the fashions of different markets or according to buyers' samples.
  • 那不可。这样我们就无钱可赚了。最多降10%.
    Impossible. We won't make any profit at that price. 10% is the best we can do.
  • 不行,恐怕我还是不接受。
    No. I'm afraid it's still not acceptable.
  • 那么你能减多少?
    Then how much can you go down?
  • 很抱歉,我得好好考虑考虑。您可有所警觉,当前国际货币市场不太稳定。
    I'm sorry. I have to think it over. As you are probably aware, the international money market is not so stable nowadays.
  • 好吧,看来只这样了。
    Well, I suppose there is no other choice.
  • 我们已经谈妥了付款条件。是否在九月份装运?
    Now that we've settled the terms of payment, is it possible to effect shipment during September?
  • 我得说我对这个条款了解很少。你解释一下?
    I have to say that I know every little about this clause. Can you explain it a little?.
  • 总公司说我们最多只接受60天信用证。
    Well, my head office says the best we can do is to accept 60 days L/C.