Chinese English Sentence:
  • 他们(与那家公司)(在付问题上)陷入长期的法律纠纷中.
    They were involved in a long legal wrangle (with the company) (over payment).
  • 仿佛是一百多年前酿成割地赔的心态,从湿淋淋的防腐药剂中苏醒过来。
    The century-old concept wrought by the national humiliations imposed by the colonialists seems to have come back to life.
  • 用日圆付可能会有困难。
    We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
  • 这笔款到了吗?
    Is it in yet?
  • 双胞胎中的老大继承了父亲的公司,老二则得到尚未投资到公司中去的全部现,而父亲的房屋和地产就算是留给小儿子的那一份。
    The elder twin had inherited his father's business, the younger was to receive all the money that was not invested in the business, while the youngest boy was left his father's house and estate as his share of the property.
  •  本条第三规定以外的建设工程,必须按照国家颁布的地震烈度区划图或者地震动参数区划图规定的抗震设防要求,进行抗震设防。
    Construction projects other than the ones mentioned in paragraph 3 of this Article shall be fortified against earthquakes in compliance with the seismic-resistance requirements specified in the seismic intensity zoning map or the ground motion parameter zoning map issued by the State.
  • 当那些抢劫银行的强盗在苏黎世被捕时,他们已经把赃挥霍掉一半。
    The bank robbers had made away with half arrested in Zurich.
  • 现在他们过期了,我不得不付罚
    Now they are overdue and I shall have to pay a fine.
  • 逾期债一笔过了期还未偿付的欠债或其它财政义务
    A debt or other financial obligation on which payment is overdue.
  • 接到你方来函提醒我方,本公司应付项已于8月15日过期。
    We have received your letter reminding us that our payment is overdue on August 15.
  • 拖欠处于到期未能履行职责或到期未能付的状态
    The state of being behind in the fulfillment of obligations or of being overdue in payment.
  • 如果您没来续借,那末就得按过期天数罚
    If you fail to come and renew the book, you'll be fined for each day it's overdue.
  • 根据图书馆的规定,凡逾期归还的图书,每超过一天每本罚3便士。
    Under the library regulations a fine of three pence will be imposed in respect of each day that a book is overdue.
  • £2501811受人由j.h.harrison指定
    £2501811 order of J. H. Harrison
  • 如果从银行获得所有贷,那么还利息会是很大的负担。
    If we g et all the money from the bank, paying the interests would be a great burden.
  • 伯恩:所以,为了使你我双方的利益都得到最好的保护,我建议我们为机器和服装分别付
    Wo in the best interests of both you and me, I suggest that we make separate payments for machines and garments.
  • 只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷或非政府间贷
    We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.
  • 如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷
    If there is any need, wed like to supply you with a loan at the most favorable rate.
  • 听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷了,是吗?
    It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?
  • 比如说:分期付,我们现在可以采用了。
    We have adopted, for example, payment by installments.
  • 直接税通常以收入为依据(根据个人收入计算出应交税的数额).
    Direct taxation is usually based on income, ie A person's income is used to calculate the amount of tax he has to pay.
  • 我没带现--可以付支票吗?
    I have no cash on me may I pay by cheque?
  • 我从不多带现款.
    I never carry much cash with me.
  • 许多慈善团体捐赈济饥民.
    Many charities sent money to help the victims of the famine.
  • 公司已决定拨作广告宣传.
    The company has committed funds to an advertising campaign.
  • 货到方可付(货不到则不付).
    Payment of the money is conditional upon delivery of the goods, ie If the goods are not delivered, the money will not be paid.
  • 你应该先仔细研究合同的条, 然後再签订.
    make a contract until you have studied its provisions carefully.
  • 这些捐很快就集少成多, 总数相当可观.
    These small contributions soon count up to a sizeable amount.
  • 我立约承诺每年捐100英镑.
    that I'll pay 100 a year.
  • 我帐上有多少存款?
    How much do I have to my credit? ie How much money is in my account?
  • 我帐上有250英镑的存余额.
    I have a credit balance of 250.
  • 他[凭他信用]可获贷5000英镑.
    His credit is good for 5000.