Chinese English Sentence:
  • 研究过仲裁裁决了吗?
    Have you stud the arbitration award?
  • 对于这一悲惨事件,我们象的其他朋友一样感到震惊。
    We are stunned, as all your friends are, by the tragic news.
  • "不认为,"我结结巴巴地说,"离过婚就像东西被用过一样吧?就像是受损的物品吧?"。
    “ Don't you think,” I stuttered,“ that being divorced is like being used?Like being damaged goods?
  • 知道这可太美啦,我怎么才能感谢呢?”
    'You know, that is really quite sublime! And what can I do to thank you?'
  • 孙:说过想看一看长城沉没在海里的那端,可那一头离北京好远。
    You said you wanted to see the end of the Great Wall that's submerged in the sea, but it's far away from Beijing.
  • 我已准备听从的决定。
    I'm prepared to submit to your decision.
  • 我认为应该鼓足勇气。
    I do not think you shall submit to defeat.
  • 我们将来肯定会向方大量订购。
    I am sure we'll place substantial orders with you in future.
  • 点的菜味道非常精美(淡/油腻)
    The dish you ordered is very delicate (subtle / rich) in taste.
  • 多亏们的帮助,我们才成功完成了工作。
    Thanks to your help, we completed the work successfully.
  • 答:对于这个问题,我想回答两句话。
    A: Two remarks suffice for my answer to your question.
  • 我感到憋闷,请别再吸烟了好吗?
    I feel suffocated.Would you be kind enough to stop smoking?
  • 咖啡中加点儿糖吗?
    Would you like some sugar?
  • 您建议买哪个座位?
    Which seats would you suggest?
  • 谢谢您的建议。
    Thank you for your suggestion.
  • 谢谢给我的好主意。
    Thank you for your nice suggestions.
  • 6点半对您合适吗?
    Will 6:30 be suitable for you?
  • 6点半对您合适吗?
    Would 6: 30 be suitable for you?
  • 请把的衣箱打开,好吗?
    Will you please open your suitcase?
  • 先生,请把的行李放在这儿。
    Please put your suitcase here, sir.
  • 把手提箱打开好吗?
    Would you open your suitcase, please?
  • 替我提箱子,好吗?
    Would you carry the suitcase for me?
  • 您的套房每天50美元。
    Your suite is 50 dollars per day.
  • 我会在附近找个旅店为订一个套间的。
    I'll book a suite for you at another hotel nearby.
  • 道森先生,请坐……对,是预订了一套标准套房。
    Sit down please, Mr. Dawson…Right. So you reserved a standard suite.
  • 愿意同他进行最高级会晤吗?
    Would you be prepared to meet Gorbachev at the summit?
  • 请寄所登广告中的杂货样品,并附上最低价格和最优惠的条件。
    Please send me sample of your sundry as advertised, with the lowest price and best term.
  • 我已经唱过了的白天的歌。
    I have sung the songs of the day.
  • 要一面煎黄的荷包蛋吗?
    Would you like your eggs sunny-side up?
  • 要一面煎黄的荷包蛋吗?
    Would you like your fried eggs sunny-side up?
  • 从山顶可观赏日出奇观。
    From its peak you can watch the magnificent view of sunrise.
  • 去邮局回来以后,我们再一起去把明天迁葬的事通知警长。”
    When you get back, we'll go together to inform the police superintendent of tomorrow's ceremony.'