能Chinese English Sentence:
| - 是否能请你邀请威尔逊夫人星期一到会?
Can you arrange a meeting with mrs wilson for monday, please? - 形势变化明显有利,买主可能会同意你方所提的上述保证。
The situation is apparently turning favorable buyers are wily to compromise upon your assurance as above - 从来没人能从这件斗篷上找到一个褶。
Never can one find a single wimple on this cloak. - 他想得到一个去欧洲的旅游奖,但是如果他能得到一辆新自行车,他会非常高兴。
He wants to win a trip to Europe, but he will be happy if he wins a new bicycle. - 他想得到一个去欧洲的旅游奖,但是如果他能得到一辆新自行车,他会非常高兴。
He wants to win a trip to Europe, but he will is happy if he wins a new bicycle. - 这届政府自己承认,他们不可能以显著的多数票获胜。
On the government's own showing they won't win by very many votes. - 谁赢了?双方都赢了。这不是如同薛西斯一世必须战败德米斯托克利斯才能打胜的零和战争。
Who won? Both did; this was no zero-sum battle in which Xerxes had to lose in order for Themistocles to win. - 种子能被风传送得很远。
Distances by the wind. - 但是,最大的收益可能来自将于下赛季启用的有1.85万个座位的体育馆。
But the biggest windfall could come from the new 18,500-seat arena set to open next season. - 从风里获得的能量(用风车)。
power derived from the wind (as by windmills). - 你能不能清洗一下挡风玻璃?
Could you clean the windscreen? - 也许你能检修一下挡风玻璃的刮水器——它们刮不动了。
Perhaps you could see to the windscreen wipers—they get stuck. - 也许你能检修一下挡风玻璃的刮水器——它们乔不动了。
Perhaps you can see to the windscreen wiper - they get stick. - 风太大了,他们不能顶风驶船。
The wind was so strong they could not sail to windward. - 与迎风相击;对着吹来的风紧紧地尽可能的控制方向。
the act of beating to windward; sailing as close as possible to the direction from which the wind is blowing. - 在我心目中,我还能回想起旧时的大舢板船在晚风中驶进港口的情景。
In my mind's eye, I can see the old sailing junks coming into the harbor on a windy evening. - 比如,那时候武汉有同我们党合作反对蒋介石的国民党左派政府,我们也在那里举行罢工,提出的经济要求甚至超过了资产阶级所能负担的程度,结果市场凋敝了,损害了政权的经济基矗
For example, the government in Wuhan at that time was led by left-wingers of the Kuomintang who were co-operating with our Party in opposition to Chiang Kai-shek. There we organized strikes and set economic demands which were more than the bourgeoisie could bear. Consequently, the market slumped, to the detriment of the economic base of the revolutionary regime. - 帆伞,滑翔伞一种有翼状延展部分的特殊的降落伞,当用汽车或汽艇牵引后,能将乘坐人用吊带带上天空并在空中飞行
A special parachute with winglike extensions that lifts a rider in its harness up and through the air when towed by an automobile or motorboat. - 伊拉克能够使用翼展仅为数米的小型无人机向其邻国投放生物战药剂,如果可以,他还将向其他国家发动此类进攻,其中包括美国。
Iraq could use these small UAVs which have a wingspan of only a few meters to deliver biological agents to its neighbors or if transported, to other countries, including the United States. - 我们对这个错误绝不能视而不见。
We must not wink at the error. - 你能办到的;那是易如反掌的事。
You can do it; it’s as easy as winking. - 史密斯先生很有学问,能够很快作出判断。
Mr Smith is a regular scholar, and can sum up like winking. - 看看你能从辛迪那儿问出些什么,我去审问她的丈夫。
See if you can winkle anything out of Cindy; I'll question her husband. - 其实家庭内争吵的赢家永远不可能是真正的赢家。
But the winner in a domestic argument is never really the winner. - 我的新秘书有可能成为得力的助手。
My new secretary's a winner. - 他没有获胜的可能。
He had no show of winning. - 估计该队获胜的可能
Calculating the team's chances of winning. - 如果你有时间,你能擦一擦窗户吗?
Can if you have time, you wipe the window? - 在这类地区,既不要分土地,也不要分浮财,因为这些都是在新区和接敌区的条件之下,不利于联合或中立一切可能联合或中立的社会力量、完成消灭国民党反动力量这一基本任务的”。
Neither land nor movable property should be distributed in these areas, because they are newly liberated and border on enemy territory, and distribution there would not be of advantage to uniting with all social forces or persuading them to take a neutral stand for the accomplishment of the basic task of wiping out the Kuomintang reactionary forces". - 这个设备一接通电源你就能用了。
As soon as the equipment is wired up, you can use it. - 他已给饭店拍电报确认了他五日能到。
He wired the hotel to confirm his arrival on the 5th of may. - 新一代无线以太网技术可能为无线局域网打开了绿灯。
A new generation of wireless Ethernet technology could raise the bar for wireless LANs.
|
|
|