Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们过了一个美好的傍晚,谢谢的款待。
    We've had a splendid evening and thanks for having us.
  • 破坏了今晚的兴致,我很抱歉。
    I'm very sorry to have spoilt your evening.
  • 星期六我要参加慈善游泳--愿意出钱赞助吗?
    I'm doing a sponsored swim on Saturday will you sponsor me?
  • 要哪一类的货物?针织品、运动衫、t恤还是内衣裤?
    What kind of goods do you want, knit goods, sportswear, T shirt, or underwear?
  • 您要洒些香水吗?
    Do you want some spray?
  • 应该把它酒在食物上。
    It should be sprinkled on your food.
  • 您要点儿什麽,先生?
    What can I get you, squire?
  • 侍者:我能问一下的姓名吗,先生?
    May I have your name, sri?
  • 在街上、公园里、体育馆都可以看到。真的很精彩。
    You can enjoy both in the streets, parks, or stadiums. You'll find them very wonderful.
  • 在那些洞里,会看到壮观的钟乳石、石笋、石帘和石花。
    In the caves you'll see splendid stalactites, stalagmites, stone curtains and flowers.
  • 需要一张分的邮票。
    You need a fifty fen stamp.
  • 您需要一张8分邮票。
    You need an eight cents stamp.
  • 您需要一张8分邮票。
    You need an eight-cent stamp.
  • 上次订了一些订书器,现在还要吗?
    Last time you ordered some staplers. Do you any more?
  • 经:可以在什么时候开始工作呢?
    When can you start?
  • 第一道菜想来点什麽?
    What would you like as a starter?
  • 您的头道菜点什么?
    What would you like for your starter?
  • 先生,的第一道菜上什么?
    What would you like for your starter, sir?
  • 请问第一道菜要什么?
    What would you like for starters?
  • 知道什么时间开始映吗?
    Do you know when it starts?
  • 文具商:要大的还是小的?
    Stationer: Do you want the large size, or the small size?
  • 请问是以什么身份进行这次旅游的?
    On what status are you travelling?
  • 您准备停留多久?
    How long is you stay?
  • 您要呆多久?
    How long will you stay?
  • 您在这里住吗?
    Are you staying in this hotel?
  • 您将呆多长时间?
    How long will you be staying?
  • 是住在1208房间吗?
    You have been staying in Room 1208?
  • 希望在这里过得愉快。
    I hope you will enjoy staying here.
  • 想牛排做成什么样的呢?
    How would you like your steak?
  • 她本应该给换一份牛排才是。
    She should have changed your steak.
  • 敝公司与轮船公司和铁路公司联系广泛,能为提供特殊货运送便利。
    Have a large connection with both the steamship and railway company, we can offer special facilities.
  • 斯蒂德先生举起酒杯说道:“祝快乐!”
    Mr Steed raised his glass and said, ‘Happy days!'