Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我想理发和修面。
    I want a haircut and a shave, please.
  • 好的,您喜欢什么式?
    Very well, and how would you like your haircut, sir?
  • 这种病通常生在工作要求精神高度集中的人们当中。
    This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration.
  • 这种病通常生在精神紧张的人们当中。
    This kind of illness usually occurs among people who undergo a lot of stress.
  • 假如你太太大脾气的话,你该怎么办呢?(因为谈论的对象使对方的太太,所以语气要委婉客气些。)
    What will you do if your wife lets off steam?
  • 如果你的同事冲你脾气你该怎么办呢?
    Occasionally we should be given a chance to let off steam.
  • 我们应该不时的泄一下情绪。
    Don't pay through the nose when you buy the furniture.
  • 他希望能在现在就职的公司里顺利展,步步高升。
    He hopes to move onward and upward with his current company.
  • 报纸的报道揭了参议员的非法勾当。
    That newspaper story blew the lid off the Senator's illegal business deals.
  • 让我们来认真了解详细的情况,我想知道后来生了什么。
    Let's get down to the nitty-gritty. I want to hear what happens next.
  • 我从来没见过Teresa脾气。我原来一直以为她是个好好小姐。
    I've never seen Teresa pop her cork before. I always thought she was a very laid-back person.
  • 如果你想进好学校就要洗心革面,奋图强。
    You'd better clean up your act if you want to go to a good school.
  • 没有人象戴夫那样惹我生气。他真知道怎样惹我火。
    Nobody makes me as mad as Dave does. He really knows how to push my buttons.
  • 因为我们昨天回去那么晚,所以母亲大雷霆。
    Mother is really bent out of shape because we came home so late last night.
  • 我听说他赌马了横财。
    I heard he made a fast buck at the race track.
  • 琼斯先生解释所生的事情时,史密斯先生沉默不语,他知道他会有机会申辩的。
    When Mr. Jones was explaining what has happened, Mr. Smith was silent. He knew he would get his day in court.
  • 我想如果我多练习几次球,我就会摸到窍门了。
    I think if I practice serving a couple of times, I'll get the hang of it.
  • 萨拉总是迷迷糊糊的,现在世界生什么事完全不知道。
    Sara's always out of it, she has no idea of what goes on in the world today.
  • 在哪儿可以发信?
    Where can I mail this?
  • 只有生了的事我才相信。
    I'll believe that when it happens.
  • 再也不要生这样的事了。
    Make sure it doesn't happen again.
  • 我发脾气了。
    I lost my temper.
  • 我发誓我不认识她。
    I don't know her, I promise.
  • 我发了笔横财。
    I struck it rich!
  • 她的头发有多长?
    How long is her hair?
  • 咱们多早出发合适?
    How early should we leave?
  • 这个词怎么发音?
    How do you pronounce this word?
  • 只要发动车!
    Just start the car!
  • 我怎么发动汽车呢?
    How should I do it?
  • 你该剪剪你的头了。
    You should get a haircut.
  • 你该剪剪你的头了。
    You should cut your hair.
  • 你该剪剪你的头了。
    You need a hair cut.