Chinese English Sentence:
  • 当年她的母年青守寡,一手把五名子女带大,刻苦栽培,让他/她们受高深教育,同时也把“男主外,女主内”的传统家庭价值观传授给子女。
    Let me elaborate. Daisy's mother was widowed when she was very young. She tapped on her resources and talents and single-handedly raised five children, toiling very hard to ensure that they not only had a high education, but also imbibe traditional Chinese values that "men should handle external matters, while women look after the home."
  • 这孩子模仿他的父
    The child imitates his father.
  • 这小男孩模仿他的父
    The little boy imitated his father.
  • 詹姆斯能维妙维肖地模仿他父的言语。
    James can imitate his father's speech perfectly.
  • 他在不知不觉中仿效他的父
    Bunconsciouslybadv: He unconsciously imitated his father.
  • 我的最近的家人包括儿子和妻子。
    My immediate family consists of my son and my wife.
  • 1946年7月6日,他出生在曼哈顿,母是为歌舞团演员,父是意大利的侨民。
    On July 6, 1946, in Manhattan, Sylvester Enzio Stallone was born to a chorine and an Italian immigrant.
  • 由于几次中风,玛格丽特已经近乎失明,而且行动不便,她“因为不能参加为父举行的礼拜而感到伤心,”格伦康纳说。
    Rendered partially blind and immobile by a series of strokes, Margaret " was very sad that she couldn't be at the service for her father, " says Glenconner.
  • 狄更斯的父作为米考伯先生出现在《大卫·科波菲尔》中而永垂于世。
    Dickens' father was immortalized for ever as Mr Micawber in 'David Copperfield'.
  • 身兼父和老师,家父向来诲人不倦,无论是在语文或为人处世方面。
    As a father and as a teacher, my father never fail to patiently impart his teachings whether on language or lessons on life.
  • 他不是公正的见证人, 因为他与被告有姻关系.
    He was not an impartial witness because of his affinity with the accused.
  • 女儿咂咂嘴,不耐烦地等待着,纳闷父在做什么。
    The daughter sucked her teeth and impatiently waited,wondering what he was doing.
  • “真是的,唐太斯,我怎么给忘记了,在迦泰罗尼亚人那里,还有一个人也象你父一样在焦急地期待着你呢,——那可爱的美塞苔丝。”
    "True, Dantès, I forgot that there was at the Catalans some one who expects you no less impatiently than your father--the lovely Mercédès."
  • 身份证上必须有你的笔签名。
    It's imperative that your signature appear on your identification card.
  • 我父要求一切事情非尽善尽美不可。
    My father never tolerated imperfection.
  • 让大家有时间互相了解一下,会议的气氛就能切些。
    Give people time to get to know one another will make the meeting less impersonal.
  • 请问你是出差还是探
    Will it be impertinent to ask you whether you is travelling on business, or whether you is going to visit some relatives?
  • “我母没有想到长远的问题,”她说,“他们只是特别想要个孩子。”
    " My mother didn't think about the long-term implications," she says." They just wanted a baby so much."
  • 你刚才对我母说话无礼,我要同你讲理。
    I have a bone to pick with you about the impolite way you spoke to my mother just now.
  • 他们总是缠着他们的属。
    They are always imposing themselves on their relatives.
  • 我父使我明白了努力工作的重要性。
    My father impressed me with the importance of hard work.
  • 我父让我铭记艰苦劳动的价值。
    My father impressed on me the value of hard work.
  • 我父要我牢记努力工作的重要性。
    My father impress on me the importance of hard work.
  • 我要把我所有的爱的朋友们都叫到我这里来,长久地注视着他们的面容,把他们的内在美的外部证据深深地印在我的脑海中。
    I should call to me all my dear friends and look long into their faces, imprinting upon my mind the outward evidences of the beauty that is within them.
  • 我们尽量瞒着汤姆的父,不让他知道汤姆被押一事。
    We managed to keep the news of Tom's imprisonment from his father.
  • 有人谴责他去看囚犯父的不合适的行为。
    He is accused of acting improperly in going to see the prisoner's father.
  • 不拘礼仪过分密或不拘礼仪的行为;不得体的行为
    An excessively familiar or informal act; an impropriety.
  • 他父斥责他粗暴无礼。
    His father ticked him off for his imprudence.
  • 她母对她这种愚蠢得不切实际的念头的鼓励是十分不明智的;跟非经济学家讨论经济政策的细节将是不明智的-a.m.斯凯勒辛格。
    very imprudent of her mother to encourage her in such silly romantic ideas; would be imprudent for a noneconomist to talk about the details of economic policy- A.M.Schlesinger.
  • 以回避或不能建立密关系为特征的。
    marked by withdrawal and inability to form close relationships.
  • 已故的伟人是我们无法身接触的,而活着的伟人通常几乎也是同样地无法接近的,至于我们个人的朋友和熟人,我们也不能经常看见他们,他们或许已经就寝,或许已经出门旅行去了。
    The great dead are beyond our physical reach, and the great living are usually almost as inaccessible; as for our personal friends and acquaintances, we cannot always see them. Perchance they are asleep, or away on a journey.
  • 他们的父也是有罪的,因为他知道他们打算去干什么。
    Their father is also guilty, inasmuch as he knew what they were going to do.