Chinese English Sentence:
  • 埃德爱和他姐姐不去,故意惹她生气。
    Ed loves to give his sister a hard, just to make her mad.
  • 我核实他所讲的事情,他诚实可靠。
    I checked out his story, he's on the up and up.
  • 着猪狗不如的生活。
    He's leading a dog's life.
  • 我的时差还没调整来。
    I'm still suffering from jet lag.
  • 是福不是祸,是祸躲不
    What will be will be!
  • 我喘不过气来了。
    I can't catch my breath.
  • 四分卫持球不传,骗了敌队。
    The quarterback faked the other team out by keeping the ball instead of passing it.
  • 简喜欢刺激兴奋的生活。
    Jane likes to live life in the fast lane.
  • 别想溜。你说你会去的。
    Don't cop-out on me now. You promised you'd go.
  • 你不要火上浇油了,我已经够难的。
    You don't have to rub it in. I already feel bad enough as it is.
  • 这已经是打折的价钱了。
    This is a discount price.
  • 一直走,两条街就有。
    Go straight for two blocks.
  • 就在刚才,我们错了那趟汽车。
    We just missed our bus.
  • 有,布朗先生来电话。
    Yes, Mr. Brown called.
  • 我太难过了!
    I'm so sorry.
  • 我考试没有通过。
    I couldn't pass the test.
  • 我驾照考试通过了。
    I passed my driving test!
  • 又睡过了!
    I've overslept again!
  • 听到这事我很难过。
    I'm sorry to hear that.
  • 听到这事我很难过。
    Sorry to hear that.
  • 听到这事我很难过。
    I'm sorry about that.
  • 听到这事我很难过。
    That's too bad.
  • 听到这事我很难过。
    Too bad.
  • 听到这事我很难过。
    That's a pity.
  • 听到这事我很难过。
    What a pity.
  • 我肯定考不过。
    I'll never pass that test.
  • 该轮到我们玩山车了。
    It's our turn on the roller coaster.
  • 这是我所吃的最恶心的东西。
    It's the worst food I've ever had.
  • 来的那位是我的老板史密斯先生。
    Here comes my boss, Mr. Smith.
  • 我们分手了,一切都成为去了。
    We broke up. It's history.
  • 瞧,我早跟你说过吧!
    See, didn't I tell you so?
  • 瞧,我早跟你说过吧!
    See, I told you!