Chinese English Sentence:
  • 最后,记住一个强有力的支持网络能帮助你在职场中战胜变化。相信你的同事、朋友和你的家人能为你的挫折和担心提供一个出口。同时,很有可能一些人自己经历类似的情况,能够提出一些建议帮你度这段时期。
    Finally, keep in mind that a strong network of support can help you manage changes at work. Trusted colleagues, friends, and family can provide you with an outlet for expressing frustration or worries. At the same time, chances are good that some of these individuals will have faced similar situations themselves and can provide advice for handling it.
  • 你错过公共汽车了?
    Did you miss the bus?
  • 去的,就让它去吧。
    Let bygones be bygones.
  • 我穿过了公园。
    I walked across the park.
  • 两个人都没说过话。
    Neither of the men spoke.
  • 的机会永不再来。
    A lost chance never returns.
  • 我从未看那部电影。
    I have never seen the movie.
  • 我三天前去过那儿。
    I went there three days ago.
  • 他们把失归咎于他。
    They charged the fault on him.
  • 你过敏吗?
    You're suffering from an allergy?
  • 金钱不是我们的仆人。
    Money is no more than our servant.
  • 他设法穿过了森林。
    He made his way through the forest.
  • 希望您在这儿的愉快。
    I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
  • 没有人曾解决这个问题。
    Nobody has ever solved this problem.
  • 这个玩笑开得有点-分了。
    This joke has gone a little too far.
  • 你们也许听说控制人口出生的措施。
    You may have heard of Birth Control.
  • 他从不错看电影的机会。
    He never misses a chance to see a movie.
  • 我已经和他谈几次了。
    I have had several conversations with him.
  • 这是我所看的最好的电影。
    It is the best film that I have ever seen.
  • 我永远都不会忘记和你一起度的日子。
    I will never forget the days that I spent with you.
  • ,发展也带来了新的问题和顾虑。
    Growth, however, brings new problems and concerns.
  • 小姐,对不起,这两本书已经期3天了。
    I'm sorry, these 2 books are 3 days overdue.
  • 你能告诉我长时间地着快乐的生活的秘诀吗?
    Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life?
  • 切莫过于乐观
    Don′t count your chickens before they are hatched.
  • 供过于求
    The supply has outstripped the demand.
  • 对木头、石头进行雕刻,对金属加以铸造、焊接,或对泥、蜡加工制成的三维雕塑作品。
    The art of carving wood, chiseling stone, casting or welding metal, molding caly or wax, etc. into three-dimensional representations, as statues, figures, forms, etc.
  • 产生于19世纪的法国艺术运动。它摈弃现实主义手法,通使人产生联想的意象表达主观感受。
    A 19th century French movemennt that rejected realism and expressed subjective images.
  • 创造性地利用视频技术产生可以在电视屏幕上观看的一种艺术形式。产生于20世纪末。
    The use of filmed or videotaped material displayed alone or with other media.(late 20th century)
  • 为希望在6个月到1年的期间内公开上市的公司进行融资,以支付上市准备期间所发生的费用。通常融资是由机构组织进行的,以便将来可以从公开发行的承销程中获得收益回报。
    Financing for a company expecting to go public usually within six months to a year. Often bridge financing is structured so that it can be repaid from proceeds of a public underwriting.
  • 公司通发行普通股或优先股使投资者获得股权来筹集资金。
    Raising funds by offering ownership in a corporation through the issuing of shares of a corporation's common or preferred stock.
  • 投资银行相当于股票承销人或代理商,作为股票发行者和投资者之间的媒介。投资银行家通再次发行或协调处理前期发行的股票的分配,维持已经发行股票的市场,或为公司私募寻找买家。
    An investment banking firm acts as underwriter or agent, serving as intermediary between an issuer of securities and the investing public. Investment bankers handle the distribution of blocks of previously issued securities, either through secondary offerings or through negotiations, maintain markets for securities already distributed, and act as finders in private placements of securities.
  • 要用心去爱你的邻居,不不要让她的老公知道。
    Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.