发Chinese English Sentence:
| - 发明或者实用新型说明书应当用词规范、语句清楚,并不得使用“如权利要求,所述的”一类的引用语,也不得使用商业性宣传用语。
The description of the invention or utility model shall use standard terms and be in clear wording, and shall not contain such references to the claims as: "as described in claim ", nor shall it contain commercial advertising. - 公文用语以官方文件或发言为特征的语言,尤其指含糊、繁琐或极其正式的语言
Language characteristic of official documents or statements, especially when obscure, pretentiously wordy, or excessively formal. - 她的头发高梳。
She wore her hair up. - 闲混,发懒不做事或避开工作而混时间
To pass time without working or while avoiding work. - 工个在发电站工作的工人。
a worker at a power station. - 考虑到质量和做工,你会发现其价格是公道的。
Take into account the quality and workmanship, you will find the price is justified. - 另一方面,再培训局亦会和雇主商议,希望能物色更多职位空缺,以安排学员到实际工作地点接受特设的训练。叁与的学员除获得宝贵的工作经验外,也会获发放再培训津贴,就业后十二个月内还会获得跟进服务。
In consultation with employers, the ERB will identify more job vacancies for special tailor-made training at the employer's workplace which in addition to vital working experience, also gives trainees a re-training allowance and 12 months post-employment follow-up service. - 我们在前面说,毛泽东同志在他的晚年还提出了关于三个世界划分的战略思想,并且亲自开创了中美关系和中日关系的新阶段,从而为世界反霸斗争和世界政治前途创造了新的发展条件。
As I have already mentioned, in the evening of his life Comrade Mao Zedong formulated the strategy of differentiating the three worlds and personally ushered in a new stage in Sino-American and Sino-Japanese relations.By so doing he created new conditions for the development of the worldwide struggle against hegemonism and for the future of world politics. - 这个团体发展成了一个世界性的组织。
The society expanded into a worldwide organization. - 我不喜欢他们为小事发愁。
I hate that they should be worried[them to be worried] about trifles. - 我们都为你发愁。
We're all worried about you. - 为达到指标而增产所带来的与日俱增的痛苦,以及有些订单在这段时间可能泡汤的恐惧,越发令人忧虑。
But the growing pains of increasing production to meet that damand and the fear that some orders could fall through in the meantime are still more worrisome. - 别发愁,一切都会好的。
Don't worry! Everything will be all right. - 美国人担心他们的毛发。
Americans worry about their hair. - 我发现她的状况非常令人担忧。
I find her condition very worrying. - 任何这类消息都会引起他发愁。
Any such news would start him worrying. - 我们发愁的是这个。
What we are worrying about is this. - 别来我这里发牢骚使我烦恼。
Do not come worrying me with your complaints. - 我原以为发生的事是够糟的了,不料更糟的事还在后头。
I thought that what happened was bad enough, but worse was to follow. - 每当你对孩子发脾气时,自己的感觉并不好,而且经常比孩子的感觉更糟。
When you lose your temper with your kids,you feel bad-- you often feel worse than they feel. - 他的法语不好,而且发音更糟,但在那一刻,对于我来说,他的法语远比所有诗人创作出的一切诗句都美妙动听。
His French was bad and the pronunciation was worse but it was more beautiful to me then than all the word of all the poets. - 她没有发觉他眼里流露出的无声的敬慕之情。
She was blind to the silent worship in his eyes. - 如果最坏的事发生
If the very worst thing happens. - 预见可能发生的最坏的世事的。
expecting the worst in this worst of all possible worlds. - 最重要的是基础纳米科学必须善于识别出,那些有价值的纳米技术,并从事其技术的开发。
Most important, the basic naoscience must be forthcoming to identify worthwhile nanotechnologies to pursue. - 4.把压力当作机会以发挥你最有创造力和最有价值的品质。
4. See stress as an opportunity to bring out your most productive and worthwhile qualities. - 我想请您参观本公司所陈列的货品,我相信您会发现,一定不虚此行。
I'd like you to see the articles we have on display at our office. You will find it a worthwhile visit, I be liver. - 没有发生什么值得一提的变化。
There is no change worthy of memtion. - 你的表上发条了吗?
Have you wound your watch? - 如果政策正确,方向正确,这种体制益处很大,很有助于国家的兴旺发达,避免很多牵扯。
As long as it keeps to the right policies and direction, such a legislative body helps greatly to make the country prosper and to avoid much wrangling. - 各公司可以通过数字包装器确保安全地向远地分发软件,以保护内部程序,需要用特殊的代码或口令才能打开程序。
Companies can ensure safe software distribution to remote locations by using digital wrappers to protect the program inside, requiring special codes or passwords to open the programs. - 瓦霍维娅公司前董事长托马斯·r·威廉斯发现,许多在银行界工作的年轻人不知道什么时候该停止研究方案,什么时候该着手结束工作。
Thomas R.Williams,former chairman of Wachovia Corporation,discovered that many young people in banking don't know when to stop researching a project and start wrapping it up.
|
|
|