这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢? How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?
假如你太太大发脾气的话,你该怎么办呢?(因为谈论的对象使对方的太太,所以语气要委婉客气些。) What will you do if your wife lets off steam?
如果你的同事冲你发脾气你该怎么办呢? Occasionally we should be given a chance to let off steam.
我们可能该上路了吧?到家的两个小时呢! We should probably hit the road. It's going to take us two hours to get home.
为什么每次我有重要约会时,脸上都会冒出一个很大的青春痘呢? Why is it that every time I have a hot date, I break out with a big zit on my face?
别吵了!我正想睡觉呢! Knock it off! I'm trying to get some sleep.
我有账跟你算。你向我借的十五美金还没还呢! I have a bone to pick with you. You still owe me the fifteen dollars you borrowed.
爱丽斯工作了十年之后,无缘无故被炒鱿鱼。他们怎么可以这样欺负她呢? After working in the office for ten years, Alice was fired for no apparent reason. How can they screw her over like that?
为什么不呢?大胆的去做吧! Why not? Go for it?
我才不要穿那样难看的衣服献丑呢! I wouldn't be caught dead in that ugly outfit.
我在哪儿呢? Where am I?
我在什么地方呢? Where am I located?
没有,没到点呢! No, not again!
管它呢 Who cares?
后来呢 So?
你怎么不帮他呢? Why don't you help him?
随便!我才不在乎呢。 Go ahead. I couldn't care less.
随他们去呢。 Let it be.
我才不在乎他们说什么呢。 I don't care what they say.
我才不在乎他们说什么呢。 I don't care what they might say.
我才不在乎他们说什么呢。 I don't care what anyone says.
我才不在乎他们说什么呢。 I'm not concerned about what they may say.