Chinese English Sentence:
  • 出去!则我放狗咬你。
    Get out! Or I'll unleash my dog on you.
  • 除非出现奇迹,则什麽也救不了他。
    Nothing, unless a miracle, could save him.
  • 除非你努力工作,则你会失败的。
    You will fail unless you work hard.
  • 除非你坚持不懈地发展天赋,则它是没有价值的。
    Talent is worthless unless you persevere in developing it.
  • 他们除非今天获救,则必死无疑
    They face certain death unless they can be rescued today
  • 除非你立即动身,则你就会迟到。
    Unless you start at once, you'll be late.
  • 除非你答应,则我就不来。
    Otherwise, I will not come unless you promise it.
  • 他说:"我是把车锁上?”
    "Shall I lock the car or leave it unlocked?" he said.
  • 不管愉快与,那是事实。
    Unpleasant or no, it is true.
  • 他自然得对该组织的这一政策口头上表示支持拥护,则的话,他就会发现自己极不受人欢迎。
    Naturally, he must pay lip service to the policy of the organization; otherwise, he would find himself very unpopular.
  • 理性的东西所以靠得住,正是由于它来源于感性,则理性的东西就成了无源之水,无本之木,而只是主观自生的靠不住的东西了。
    The rational is reliable precisely because it has its source in sense perceptions, other- wise it would be like water without a source, a tree without roots, subjective, self-engendered and unreliable.
  • 且不说素食主义对成年人合适与,它对正在成长发育的孩子是绝对不足取的,素食根本不能满足孩子对蛋白质的需求。
    Whether or not vegetarianism should be advocated for adults, it is definitely unsatisfactory for growing children, who need more protein than they can get from vegetable sources.
  • 共产党的干部政策,应是以能坚决地执行党的路线,服从党的纪律,和群众有密切的联系,有独立的工作能力,积极肯干,不谋私利为标准,这就是“任人唯贤”的路线。
    The criterion the Communist Party should apply in its cadres policy is whether or not a cadre is resolute in carrying out the Party line, keeps to Party discipline, has close ties with the masses, has the ability to find his bearings independently, and is active, hard-working and unselfish. This is what "appointing people on their merit" means.
  • (在定陈述中)既不太小也不太大的但未说明的。
    (in negative statements) either every little or very great but unspecified.
  • 女儿通常会把好几个不合适的男子带回家,看看爸爸是会说话算数。
    The daughter usually reacts by bringing home a series of unsuitable males to see if Daddy will put his money where his mouth is.
  • 我不能肯定事实是如此.
    I'm unsure of the facts.
  • 尽管她不能确信演讲是会被接受,但她一直保持镇定且职业化
    Though unsure how her speech would be received, she remained calm and professional throughout.
  • 不忙您是能帮个忙,我不太清楚怎么搭地铁。
    I wonder if you could help me out. I'm a little unsure about using the subway system.
  • 按照毛泽东同志所起草的党中央关于领导方法的决定的话来说,就是“将群众的意见(分散的无系统的意见)集中起来(经过研究,化为集中的系统的意见),又到群众中去作宣传解释,化为群众的意见,使群众坚持下去,见之于行动,并在群众行动中考验这些意见是正确。
    This means to quote from the Central Committee's "Decision on Methods of Leadership", drafted by Comrade Mao Zedong"take the ideas of the masses (scattered and unsystematic ideas) and concentrate them (through study turn them into concentrated and systematic ideas), then go to the masses and propagate and explain these ideas until the masses embrace them as their own, hold fast to them and translate them into action, and test the correctness of these ideas in such action.
  • 弱点:在危机或衰退中不知能象萨尔兹伯格家族那样经受住考验。
    Weakness: Untested in standing up to the Sulzberger family during crisis or recession.
  • 这件事可取与全在於做这件事的态度。
    Whether it is unwise or not depend upon the spirit in which it do.
  • 车辆检验旨在透过规定车辆改良设计,以及检查维修是妥善,提高车辆的安全程度。
    Vehicle examination is to upgrade vehicle safety through improved design requirements and correct maintenance.
  • 她时而到楼上看看他是还在睡著.
    Every now and again she went upstairs to see if he was still asleep.
  • 是否可麻烦紧急查询?
    Can you please check it urgently?
  • 可麻烦紧急查询?
    Could you please check it urgently?
  • 最大限度地减少总重量和总体积,这对于某些系统来说,是关系到能实用,实际上也就是能存在下去的重要问题。
    The utmost reduction in overall weight and volume is essential to the usefulness and, in fact, existence of certain types of systems.
  • 我已经登记要一张票,但不知道是能得到。
    I've ut my name down for a ticket, but I don't know if I'll get one.
  • 企图认阶级斗争存在的理论是完全错误的理论。
    The theory which attempts to deny this fact is utterly wrong.
  • 我查一下订票记录,看是还有空座位。
    I'll check with the booking record to see if there's a vacancy left.
  • 儿子毫无表情使父亲怀疑他是在专心听。
    The vacancy of the boy's expression make his father doubt if he is listening.
  • 我来查查看是有空位。
    I'll check whether we have a vacant seat.
  • 可代为保管贵重物品?
    Can you keep my valuables?