Chinese English Sentence:
  • 她有一种第六感觉, 就是她到家时他一定在那儿等候她. take leave of one's senses => leave2. talk sense =>talk2.
    A sixth sense told her that he would be waiting for her when she got home.
  • 我们大概误会了. 我还以为你昨天来. a live wire => live1. pull (the) strings/wires => pull2.
    We seem to have got our wires crossed. I thought you were coming yesterday.
  • 她现在干些什么呢?
    What is she doing now?
  • 她呢?
    And she?
  • 在流血,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。
    It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.
  • 为什么不在报上登广告卖旧车
    Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car?
  • 公司的运营计划怎样?扩展计划
    Where is the company going? Expansion plans?
  • 那么护士长的责任是什么
    What are the head nurse's duty then?
  • 你看在哪些方面还需要解释
    Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
  • 那么你们中国医生是怎样用这一理论来给病人治病的
    Then how do you Chinese doctors treat your patients by using this theory?
  • 那非药物治疗呢?
    And how about non-drug therapy?
  • 他有没有发烧呢?
    Does he have a fever?
  • 十楼以下的又怎样
    How about below the tenth floor?
  • 当然,我每月的工资是2500美元,你的
    Sure. My monthly pay is $2,500. What about yours?
  • 那就是说你每月可得2800美元,对吗?这是相当可观的一笔钱
    That means you can get $2,800 a month. Right? That's quite a sum of money.
  • 你为什么认为我们应该给你加薪
    What makes you think we should give you a raise?
  • 你有多少钱要存入
    How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
  • 水渍险呢?
    What about W.P.A.?
  • 那么一切险呢?
    And All Risks?
  • 我明白了。那么我们这批货,你们通常投保什么险
    I see. Now, for this particular article, what risks do you usually cover?
  • 比起你驾驶考试不合格来说,更大的灾难还多着
    There are worse calamities than failing your driving test.
  • 好的。还有一件事,如果我按130%投保
    Good. One more thing. What if I want a 130% coverage?
  • 那么为什么我没有听说过
    Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?
  • 窗外那一栋楼房是什么
    And what's that building outside the window?
  • 您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元
    Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
  • 据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少
    According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
  • 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况
    We've got to report back to the head office.
  • 你们用什幺办法来控制质量
    What kind of quality control do you have?
  • 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判
    How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
  • 您有多少钱要存入
    How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
  • 你要不要看一会呢?
    Would you care to see it for a while?
  • 你要不要坐一会呢?
    Would you care to sit down for a while?