Chinese English Sentence:
  • 她喜欢佩戴珠宝。
    She likes to adorn herself with jewels.
  • 她热爱bbc的那间新闻工作室,在那里,她的同事都很喜她,敬佩她的战斗精神,而且像任何其他地方的新闻工作室一样,他们用幽默而不是怜悯来驱散她的病痛。
    She loves that newsroom at the BBC, where her colleagues adore her and her fighting spirit and---like all newsrooms everywhere---defuse her illness not with pity but with jokes.
  • 我代表所有学生迎你。
    I represent all students to welcome you.
  • 你喜戴水肺的潜水,不是吗?
    You adore scuba diving, do not you?
  • 你喜戴水肺的潜水,不是吗?
    You adore scuba diving, don't you?
  • 我说,我喜你的胸针。
    I say, I adore your brooch.
  • 我简直太喜那件连衣裙了。
    I simply adore that dress!
  • 我很喜你的新毛衣。
    I adore your new sweater.
  • 玛丽,我极喜你这身衣服。
    I adore your dress , Mary.
  • 我很喜欢你的鞋。
    I love/adore your shoes.
  • 她非常喜看排球比赛。
    She adores going to the volleyball match.
  • 我非常喜这个小男孩。
    I adore the little boy.
  • 不久这个被收养的孩子非常喜她的养生父母。
    Soon the adopted child became very fond of her adoptive parents.
  • 她母亲气愤愤地说:“我们既然不预备去看彬格莱先生,当然就无从知道他喜什么。”
    "We are not in a way to know what Mr. Bingley likes," said her mother resentfully, "since we are not to visit."
  • 看到政府官员在内阁改组之前耍弄花招以讨得首相心是很有趣的。
    It's amusing to watch members jockeying for the Prime Minister's attention prior to Cabinet reshuffle.
  • 安布罗西娅把埃德加和姑娘往里边一推,还劝告他们寻作乐。
    Ambrosia had pushed Edgar and the girl in there with admonition to have some fun.
  • 决议博得满场异口同声的呼。
    The resolution was acclaimed with one voice.
  • 在中国的长篇小说《红楼梦》里,那个柔弱多情的男主角很喜和女人混在一起,深深崇拜他那两个美丽的表姊妹,常以自己生为男孩子为憾。他说“女人是水做的,男人是泥做的”。因为他觉得他的表姊妹是可爱的,纯洁的,聪明的,而他自己和他的男同伴是丑陋的,糊涂的,脾性暴戾的。
    In the Chinese novel Red Chamber Dream, the boy hero, a sentimental mollycoddle very fond of female company and admiring his beautiful female cousins intensely and all but sorry for himself for being a boy, says that, "Woman is made of water and man is made of clay, " the reason being that he thinks his female cousins are sweet and pure and clever, while he himself and his boy companions are ugly and muddle-headed and bad-tempered.
  • 我们总是喜羡慕我们的人,但未必喜我们所羡慕的人。
    We always like those who admire us but we do not always like those whom we admire.
  • 室内充满了他们的呼声。
    The room resounded with their shouts.
  • 我佩服他的技巧但不喜他这个人
    I admire his skill but dislike him personally.
  • 他喜欢当兵。
    He would admire to be a soldier.
  • 受。。。。。。什么
    Be like and admire by sb.
  • 我们喜欢听。
    We would admire to hear.
  • 你可以不喜他,但你不得不佩服他那种坚韧不拔的精神。
    You may not like him, but you have got to admire his persistence.
  • 钱特利·钱(chantelleqian)聪明、机敏而且讨人喜
    Chantelle Qian is bright, personable and resourceful.
  • 就他的才略有助于国内改革的前景以及对外关系的缓和程度而言,他是值得受西方迎的。
    To the extent that his resourcefulness enhances the prospect for perestroika at home and moderation abroad, it deserves a welcome in the West.
  • 笑兴趣或者赞美征服。
    overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration.
  • 在销声匿迹5年之后,1999年2月乐队以单曲《希望我能飞翔》重返歌坛,并推出了新的专辑,深受迎。
    After a five-year absence,the band returned in February 1999 with the single Wish I Could Fly and a respectable new album.
  • 在朱镕基当选中国总理之后,李光耀资政曾经评论说,朱镕基也许不是所有人都喜的人,但却是令人尊敬的人。
    After Mr Zhu's appointment as China's premier, Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew described him as a respectable person though not necessarily a person liked by all.
  • 请允许我向我们尊敬的朋友们表示热烈的迎。
    Please allow me to express warm welcome to our respected friends.
  • 亚瑟是个坦率正直的青年,待人一视同仁,就是对他不喜的人,他也总是做到公平对待。
    Arthur was a straightforward and just young fellow, no respecter of persons, and always anxious to give the devil his due.