Chinese English Sentence:
  • “你回来!”莉莉讨厌地朝他看了一眼说,“你这次来想要什么啊?”
    "You're back!" said Lily and cast a jaundiced eye on him. "What do you want this time?"
  • 让娜:玛蒂尔德,我的老同学!这可能吗?可是,是啊,当然是你,我记起来了。
    Jeanne: Mathilde! My old school friend. Is it possible? But yes, of course it is. Now I remember.
  • 这就是为什么现在你看到你面前站着的是这样的一个老太婆。好,经过这么多年,我们总算把所有的债都还清了。
    That is why you see this old woman before you now, Jeanne. Well, after all these years we've at last paid off all our debts.
  • 剥掉了majesty[威严]的外皮(头尾两个字母)就成为ajest[一则笑话]
    Strip majesty of its exterior(the first and last letter) and it become a jest.
  • 剥掉了majesty[威严]的外皮(头尾两个字母)就成为ajest[一则笑话]
    Strip majesty of its exteriors (the first and last letters) and it becomes a jest.
  • 雨哗地下个不停。
    The rain kept pouring down.
  • 别再慢吞吞了,我们上学快迟到
    Stop lagging. We're going to e late for school.
  • 我帮不了你,我正忙着做饭。
    I can't help you because lam in the middle of cooking dinner.
  • “主人,主人,他把提灯偷跑!”
    `Maister, maister, he's stealing t' lantern!'
  • 兔子不擅长游泳,只见它在水中噼里啪地游近鸭群,费力从它们底下探出头,用绳索套住一只鸭子,不料却被鸭子挣脱了。
    The rabbit, no skilled swimmer, swims in sputtering fits and starts out to the ducks, comes up underneath them and manages to lasso one.
  • 他们就这样生活下去
    And so they live!
  • [美俚]瞧这边!照相
    Look at the birdie!
  • 整个儿就是这些了。;全!
    That's the lot.
  • 如果你老是怕麻烦,不给发动机添加润滑油,发动机当然会失灵卡住
    If you never bother to lubricate your engine, of course it will seize up.
  • 我就是你的幸运舞伴
    I'm your lucky fellow then.
  • 你气死我了啦。
    You make me so mad.
  • “可是你忘,妈妈,”伊丽莎白说,“我们将来可以在跳舞会上碰到他的,郎格太太不是答应过把他介绍给我们吗?”
    "But you forget, mama," said Elizabeth, "that we shall meet him at the assemblies, and that Mrs. Long has promised to introduce him."
  • 虽有领港员在场,唐太斯仍然克尽职守,直到这项工作完成,才喊“降旗,把旗降在旗杆半中央,把公司的旗也降一半致哀,“看,”腾格拉尔说,“他简直已自命为船长。”
    Dantès continued at his post in spite of the presence of the pilot, until this manoeuvre was completed, and then he added, "Half-mast the colors, and square the yards!""You see," said Danglars, "he fancies himself captain already, upon my word."
  • “玛格丽特怎么?”
    'What's up with Marguerite?'
  • 他从很小的时候起就喜欢摆弄机器。装收音机,修理发动机,等等。
    Ever since he was very young, he has enjoyed tinkering about, making radios, mending engines, and so on.
  • 好!小姐,我知道
    Yes, I see, miss.
  • “十八年,先生,我是在女主人结婚时,就跟过来伺候她的。
    `Eighteen, sir: I came, when the mistress was married, to wait on her;
  • "你干了什么,你这个小捣蛋!"
    "What have you done, you young monkey!"
  • 对不起,我不能再多待一会儿,再见!
    Sorry, I can't stop mort than a moment. Bye!
  • 再见啦!
    Bye mow!
  • 谋[故、误]杀 M-! (惊呼声)杀人!
    murder in the first [second, third] degree
  • 他们当然会跑去看裸体女人
    Of course they go to look at naked women.
  • “唔,要是你这么一本正经,我就认为这件事百分之百地决定
    "Nay, if you are so serious about it, I shall consider the matter as absolutely settled.
  • 那只是一场恶梦,可是可怜的孩子吓得再也睡不着了。她受的惊吓太大
    It was only a nightmare but the poor child I s frightened to fall asleep again. She's had such a turn.
  • 司各迪点了点头。“东西织得怎么样?”
    Scotty nodded, “How’s the knitting?
  • 别再说这些废话啦!
    Cut out all this nonsense!
  • ,不要胡说八道
    Now then, none of your nonsense.